'20 SC LB Jemari Littlejohn (App State commit)

SLICKYINC

Shadowbanned ๐ŸŒฒ
You insinuated it by asking if pruitt and co. offered him. Then replying exactly. ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿ˜‚
You in turn insinuated that you, with your woman response of โ€œno, hell noโ€ had did an extensive evaluation of this player but reality you looked at his offer list and just assumed he wasnโ€™t good enough. My point is and has always been if a player is good enough for Pruitt, an actual evaluator of talent. Then heโ€™s good enough for me. Donโ€™t put words in my mouth.

#Vol4Life1991

We are FINALLY coming! ๐Ÿš‚ ๐ŸŠ
You in turn insinuated that you, with your woman response of โ€œno, hell noโ€ had did an extensive evaluation of this player but reality you looked at his offer list and just assumed he wasnโ€™t good enough. My point is and has always been if a player is good enough for Pruitt, an actual evaluator of talent. Then heโ€™s good enough for me. Donโ€™t put words in my mouth.
Awww is the little baby mad b/c he's way down the board? You insinuated he's a take, but unfortunately he's not. End of story

The Sheriff

Vol if he doesnโ€™t screw around and wait and let the scholarships get taken up. CJP really likes him but coaches can only wait so long, It happened to Stephon Gilmoreโ€™s little brother at SCar wanting to have a pick a hat moment and they took someone else before he had a chance. Jemari has already made a big jump up the rankings and I expect him to make another one once the season starts. I will be shocked if he doesnโ€™t end up being a โญ๏ธ โญ๏ธ โญ๏ธ โญ๏ธ in the final rankings.

Last edited:

butchna

Sit down and tell me all about it...way over there
Goin around callin people woman? What if it were a woman and youโ€™re callin her such a dadgum low rent thing? ๐Ÿคจ

VN Store

Sponsors