'20 SC LB Jemari Littlejohn (App State commit)

“It was great,” Littlejohn said of his Saturday visit. “We had a paintball tournament. My team went 4-1. I played with the GA’s. It was cool experience. The coaches played, even coach Pruitt played. I didn’t get a game against him, but I did the other coaches and I got coach Rumph with a good shot.

“After paintball, we went to catch Pruitt’s office and met with me and my mom. He wants me to come back up in the summer.”
Littlejohn plans to make that return trip this summer as he continues to make visits. Littlejohn has already seen the 11 schools that have offered him. He probably to see Kentucky in the coming weeks.

I will be back up there in the summer,” Littlejohn said. “I love it. It was great. My mom loved it up there as well. She loved all the coaches.”
Littlejohn measured in at 6-0, 223 pounds as the Vols are recruiting him as an inside linebacker.

“They like my speed and how explosive I am off the edge, the way I use my hands and attack the ball carrier,” offered Littlejohn, who knows current Vol Quavaris Crouch after playing against him in high school.

As Littlejohn continues to make visits and as his recruitment continues to gain momentum, the linebacker/running back knows what he’s looking for as he visits schools.
“How the coaches treat you,” Littlejohn said. “Is there a family feeling in the program and how do they support you after football.”
https://tennessee.rivals.com/news/south-carolina-linebacker-enjoys-second-trip-to-rocky-top
VQ

Wonder if staff would take his commitment

I've been told by someone close to the UT staff that the answer to that would be yes, that they really like Jemari! They really think his stock is about to skyrocket this season based on the opinion of a well known scout that is pretty much always accurate, one of the best!

Last edited:
Reactions: T Dog
And why not?
Honestly, if you watch his film he is really good with blitz' and quick. Don't know how well he can read a play and/or cover. Certainly, much unknown, but basically said that because we should be landing big fish and we keep getting these "diamonds in the rough" to commit. I'm all about developing players and such but don't tell the fan base and players you are trying to recruit that you will have a top 5 class when you keep offering and taking commitments from these unknown players.

Like I said much unknown on him and maybe the camp circuit will help his stock but I can't really say he looks like a great player based off his film because he is basically just a blitz man. And maybe that's just all he chose to put in there. I don't know.

Honestly, if you watch his film he is really good with blitz' and quick. Don't know how well he can read a play and/or cover. Certainly, much unknown, but basically said that because we should be landing big fish and we keep getting these "diamonds in the rough" to commit. I'm all about developing players and such but don't tell the fan base and players you are trying to recruit that you will have a top 5 class when you keep offering and taking commitments from these unknown players.

Like I said much unknown on him and maybe the camp circuit will help his stock but I can't really say he looks like a great player based off his film because he is basically just a blitz man. And maybe that's just all he chose to put in there. I don't know.
I agree on the coverage part but him playing good coverage might not be considered a “highlight” play. I’m sure the coaches have watched full game film of him and that they’re going to ask him to camp before letting him commit

VN Store

Back