'21 SC DT Tyrion Ingram-Dawkins (uga commit)

Don't let that little lying Bowl Cut fellow fool you TID. Also if Man$ell shows up take the goodie bag but, don't let him in the door.:cool:

VFL...GBO

So he shouldnā€™t have said when he was committing. Just do it randomly. That would make sure it wasnt leaked

You try to tell them but at the end of the day they are still kids and they are going to do what they think is cool. If everyone and their brother is committing to Tennessee within the last two weeks of you announcing your commitment date and UT is known to be high on on your list then there really isnā€™t anything to leak.

You try to tell them but at the end of the day they are still kids and they are going to do what they think is cool. If everyone and their brother is committing to Tennessee within the last two weeks of you announcing your commitment date and UT is known to be high on on your list then there really isnā€™t anything to leak.

Well S**t man you got me there! Tell him he can still commit and we will act surprised!..either way we want him in ā€œDem Orange Britchesā€

So look here..... just tell him to surprise us like tomorrow by dropping the news randomly and telling the coaches randomly. Thatā€™s be awesome thanks.

Well S**t man you got me there! Tell him he can still commit and we will act surprised!..either way we want him in ā€œDem Orange Britchesā€
Lol good one or he can say Iā€™m not committing on sunday. Then boom, commit on Sunday anyway. That ole verse psychology

I got Crouch to UT and now TID... not bragging or anything. 2 for 2. Maybe I should retire now. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

@Big Gucci Sosa, @Bassmaster_Vol, @Ron Swanson and @HoleInTheRoof were here for sure when I spoke face-to-face with Crouch and called it. There may be more that remember but there seems like a lot of new faces around here.

Last edited:
I think we should still keep an eye on this one Sunday... just a feeling

@The Sheriff now is your time as a ā€œinsiderā€ to speak in code and earn your credentials as a ā€œin the know ā€œ type of guy and at that point youā€™re allowed to say ā€œcheck my statusā€œ and we will not question you..šŸ‘€šŸ˜­šŸ˜‚ youā€™ve got the floor...will this happen Sunday or nošŸ‘€šŸ‘€

1589517436231.gif

I think we should still keep an eye on this one Sunday... just a feeling

source.gif

VN Store

Back