'21 SC DT Tyrion Ingram-Dawkins (uga commit)

Cause Pruitt and Brumbaugh.
5ddc336bfd9db244c913783d

I agree. Film is solid but not amazing. Think the fact that he’s big and pretty athletic are why coaches are excited about him. It’s clear UGA wants him bad and they’re just as good at evals as Pruitt and co
No they’re not...they’re piggybacking on this one.

I agree. Film is solid but not amazing. Think the fact that he’s big and pretty athletic are why coaches are excited about him. It’s clear UGA wants him bad and they’re just as good at evals as Pruitt and co
Yup.

Kirby
Pruitt
Muschamp

Those dudes know what a DL guy looks like and all want him badly...so yeah.

Reactions: T Dog and scvolfan7
Kirby doesn’t. He’s a star chaser. Only reason he’s after Dawkins is because he knows Pruitt wants him. He’s a clown with a bowl cut
He worked under Saban for a long time and had the #1 defense last year.....but aight. I think's he's a mediocre HC, but dude knows his defense for dang sure.

Reactions: LittleVol
He worked under Saban for a long time and had the #1 defense last year.....but aight. I think's he's a mediocre HC, but dude knows his defense for dang sure.
Vastly inferior to Pruitt as an evaluator. Not much skillset in recruiting the listed 5 stars. Pruitt scouted, evaluated and signed 3 star or lower standouts to Tuscaloosa, Tallahassee and Athens. There’s a reason after Pruitt offers that a mad run of rival offers follow. Don’t get the same with Kirby.

VN Store

Back