'20 SC ATH Antonio Barber

Still not quite sure how that compares, but alright.
I think he’s going to be a great player...and that other potential great players will want to play for the same school that great player matriculated, ala Julio Jones jmo.

I think he’s going to be a great player...and that other potential great players will want to play for the same school that great player matriculated, ala Julio Jones jmo.
He’s talented for sure, but that ain’t no Julio Jones on those highlight tapes. But he’s good and young who knows. If he comes to UT i’ll have two of what your having and hope he brings the show! Lol

He’s talented for sure, but that ain’t no Julio Jones on those highlight tapes. But he’s good and young who knows. If he comes to UT i’ll have two of what your having and hope he brings the show! Lol
Appreciate what you’re allowing but I never stated that he’s the same player as Julio Jones. You can be great at a smaller level. All to be determined. For now? jmo

I'm excited to see him play in person Friday night in Rock Hill in a second round playoff game against Gaffney.
Cool. I'm speaking for the RF when I say we are looking forward to your thorough report including stats, pics, vids, and post-game interview.
Also, we were wondering if you could hand deliver a letter to show him how much we're looking forward to him playing for us.

Reactions: The Sheriff
46479296_1810561619041454_1723214426175176704_n.jpg

No interviews or anything like that, tensions were high and Rock Hill tried to intimidate Gaffney (big mistake) in pregame warmups and Gaffney kicked the crap out of them 21-7 with Rock Hill's only score coming in the final minutes. Barber didn't play in the first half for the second week in a row, I don't know what is up but he only caught one pass, dropped one and the qb airmailed one about 30 yards over his head. He is a hard player to evaluate. I hope we didn't swing and miss on this one but he still has another season to perfect his craft. I kind of hope he transfers across town to Northwestern for his senior season.

Anyone else find his Hudl highlights woefully underwhelming?

it's not bad. looks like he's got a little top end speed. saw him run some good routes, and he knows how to set up blocks. and he got around the corner on more than one occasion, and he regularly ran away from defenders, and in some cases, thru them.

VN Store

Back