SB nation - Northwestern tearing into us....

Iowa fans were pretty cool. I don't remember any of them being as snarky as some of these NW* fans. We met some Iowa fans at the game and they were glad to have the matchup and were very complimentary about UT. They left a good impression, which is why so many UT fans have been rooting for Iowa in the playoffs.

*They HATE being called NW. So NW it is. :)

Reactions: 4 people
"From an awful place? Check"

Hold up... someone from Chicago is calling another city an awful place? Good luck not getting murdered this week.

Reactions: 13 people

Hold up... someone from Chicago is calling another city an awful place? Good luck not getting murdered this week.

Seriously...

Knoxville...where you're likely going to be handed a glass of sweet tea.

Chicago...where you're likely to be murdered.

Reactions: 5 people
glad they are getting the juices flowing early. It will make it all the more fulfilling when we kick their #@$!

I went to bootcamp in Orlando in the summer of 89. Dont know who I pissed off but they sent me to ET school in the Great Lakes, just north of Chicago, just in time for winter.

I wanted to go back to bootcamp.

Reactions: 1 person
Iowa fans were pretty cool. I don't remember any of them being as snarky as some of these NW* fans. We met some Iowa fans at the game and they were glad to have the matchup and were very complimentary about UT. They left a good impression, which is why so many UT fans have been rooting for Iowa in the playoffs.

*They HATE being called NW. So NW it is. :)

The thing with Iowa is, its that they respected us and respected our tradition and we respected theirs as they had some great traditions, what type of traditions does Northwestern have? these guys are just your rich snob boys trying to talk football and have no idea wtf their talking about...

Reactions: 2 people
Talk is cheap! We just need to let the field play do the talking. When they say they are going to get us I usually just say "You will get your chance!"

The author actually tried to insult us by insulting where our bowl game was last year, Jacksonville, FL. "certifiably the worst city in America". Lol

Says the guy from Chicago. The news will tell you how ****ty that city truly is.

Glad that degree from Northwestern is going toward writing hit-pieces to troll hill-people.

To his credit, Jacksonville is the worst mid-market city in America.

He's right. We were excited about going 6-6 last year and were glad to be in Jacksonville. What he didn't mention is that absolutely nobody gives a $h!+ about Northwestern.

LOL @ Tennessee not being relevant. One of their big motivations for this game is to get an 11 win season. It would be the first time for them. Ever.

ESPN FPI has us at #11 and the NW at #54. They are giving us a 77% chance of winning. Vegas lines has UT -9.5

That's really odd seeing as we are in the worst division of any power 5 conference

Somebody, anybody...if you are going to the game, and you are sitting by a NU fan and at some point in the game, they take their keys out and start jingling them....

Please, Please grab those keys and throw them as far as possible.

NUck Forthwestern!

Reactions: 7 people
We don't play anybody good? GA, FL, BAMA, ARKY, OK aren't good? That's all I had to read to realize this guy's entire blog has no merit.

Somebody, anybody...if you are going to the game, and you are sitting by a NU fan and at some point in the game, they take their keys out and start jingling them....

Please, Please grab those keys and throw them as far as possible.

NUck Forthwestern!

I'll be sitting on NW side but I don't think they'll be jingling keys. Especially since we will be up 21-0 by the end of the first qtr

the only truth is the part about fans being happy with mediocrity. Tennessee fans are cool with it.

Bull ****. We predicted 8-4 as a group, it happened and still talked about firing butch. Once the season started 15-0 became the expectation. We also as a group see 2016 as a title chasing year. So stop with that horse crap.

Reactions: 10 people

VN Store

Back