Say what you want about Henry T but....

He’s still a turncoat Benedict Arnold and I hope he gets chiggers on his private parts.

This is the kind of hate for the gumps that I fully endorse and that we need to fully embrace

giphy.gif

Normally, I don’t care if players transfer, especially backups. You gotta do what you need to do to get a shot at the pros. However….

1. Henry T was a starter and would’ve been a Day 2 pick MINIMUM playing FOR UT.

2. He was a team leader and a fan favorite. When the going got tough, he QUIT. Very disappointing.

3. We are laughably thin at LB. I’m sorry, but there are certain people playing at LB rn that never should start at LB for UT. He really hurt us by leaving from a personnel perspective.

4. Being from California, he clearly doesn’t understand the depths of the hatred SEC rivals have for each other. He could’ve chosen any school to go to. He chose Satan’s team.

So, in conclusion, f him. It’s really the fact he chose Bama. If he went to OU with Wanya and Eric, I wouldn’t have really cared too much. But he chose Bama. Effing Bama, man.

He went where he felt he would have best chance at furthering his career. Can't blame him for that. And I know he gets a lot of hate, but he will most like play on Sundays. His pass coverage is lacking, but his play near the LOS and tackling in space is elite. I'll root for him at the next level. He could have gone to Bama to begin with, but he didn't. He loved UT, and that says something to me. If you want to blame someone, blame Pruitt for ruining his experience here.
I don’t think anyone is blaming him per se….. I and many others simply think he’s kinda sh**ty for going to Bama instead of anywhere else…. It’s his life and his decision …

People can say what they want but I wish we still had him. We could have used him this year.
No ! Look how Butler acted after hugging him. It was all in his facial reaction that told me all I needed to know. Butler gives his all and loves The University of Tennessee VFL...! Too Too went back to his first team of choice. Because he liked the Mic D bag to much at UT. He has No ideal what a VFL is or he would’ve never ended up there. You can bet your Arse Al Wilson wouldn’t have showed him any love !!!

He clearly still has a ton of respect in our locker room. Says a lot imo....

It says absolutely nothing. That’s to be expected. They played together so they won’t have the same negative feelings toward Henry that fans do. Now with that being said I hope he understands that he will never be considered a VFL. Say what you want but Henry from now until forever will be treated as a Bama player.

Reactions: jpope9
He made the right decision for him and it’s going to end up working out. Can’t blame him for that.
He’s going to the NFL for sure but he was going to do that even if he stayed at Tennessee. Looks like Alabama might not be winning a championship this year. I hope they get knocked out this year and next year so that Henry never gets that ring he tried to skate to.

Reactions: Madscientistvol
Blakely kissed him. Also, he obviously went with the team with the most cash in the greasy bag.

Lots of folks saying he loved UT

My take was that JP and Tosh recruited him hard at Bama and then CJP came here and Tosh went to the league.

On top of that we backed up that dump truck full of Big Macs harder than anyone else…..

That’s an assumption of course and, yes, I know what assumptions can do to me haha. I just felt like it was never REALLY about him loving UT

He went where he felt he would have best chance at furthering his career. Can't blame him for that. And I know he gets a lot of hate, but he will most like play on Sundays. His pass coverage is lacking, but his play near the LOS and tackling in space is elite. I'll root for him at the next level. He could have gone to Bama to begin with, but he didn't. He loved UT, and that says something to me. If you want to blame someone, blame Pruitt for ruining his experience here.
He loved the money!! This young man took the best offer and was guaranteed to start at Tennessee. He was sitting a couple years at Alabama.

He’s going to the NFL for sure but he was going to do that even if he stayed at Tennessee. Looks like Alabama might not be winning a championship this year. I hope they get knocked out this year and next year so that Henry never gets that ring he tried to skate to.
I mean most logical people who were objective would make the move he made.

VN Store

Back