Say what you want about Henry T but....

He made the move he felt was best for him, the same as any of us do in our daily lives.

With that said, I hope Bama loses the rest of their games in heartbreaking last minute fashion by a big run up the middle off a missed tackle from Henry T. Every game from here on out while he's there. All his fault.

He went where he felt he would have best chance at furthering his career. Can't blame him for that. And I know he gets a lot of hate, but he will most like play on Sundays. His pass coverage is lacking, but his play near the LOS and tackling in space is elite. I'll root for him at the next level. He could have gone to Bama to begin with, but he didn't. He loved UT, and that says something to me. If you want to blame someone, blame Pruitt for ruining his experience here.
I will blame Pruitt for a lot, but Henry T decided to leave AFTER he already knew Pruitt wasn’t coming back. So we can’t really blame Pruitt for Henry T leaving

He clearly still has a ton of respect in our locker room. Says a lot imo....

It's nice that he can be gracious to the teammates he betrayed.

The nice thing about being a fan is that we have these arbitrary lines that you just can't cross. Maybe not all of the players jump into that but they really don't have to.

We can take vicarious pleasure in To'o To'o being the Bad Hank in the middle of an otherwise stellar linebacker corps. We can take some true joy seeing him fail at his protection on the punt team and be the "hero" by eating it and desperately falling on the ball. He can enjoy the life he chose, being on a winning team and getting a mountain of s--- from their fans for being a big part of why they won't win a title this year.

If I can quote worm from the movie rounders "like my uncle less says, when the money is gone its time to move on."

Look guys as grown men you hv to stop the fandom. In life we have to make real business decisions. For Henry T. and his family it's always been about business decisions. Yes I hate Bama but if a kid can upgrade his chances of playing on the highest level and going pro by doing so, I'm happy for the kid. Go where you have the best chance to go get the check and live out your dream of being a Pro.

Meh, most players shake hands after games. He’s still a greedy coward.

I agree. But from his point of view (and those who advise him) this was a good career move. Hate to say it, but coming from the Bama machine is better than being from the UT miss right now. I know we are turning the corner, but this was a right now "career" move for him. Had nothing to do with school or team loyalty..

Meh, most players shake hands after games. He’s still a greedy coward.
So you would stay at a place with less money and less opportunity for advancement? Kid did what he felt have him the most benefit. No need to anonymously call him names

Not going to cheer for him or hope he had any success against UT but I understand the decision

It's funny how fans call a player a traitor for playing for them for 2 years vs not criticizing those who didn't want to be on the team to begin with, or applauding players from other rival teams who transferred to them. I guess that's the nature of fandom. The referees, the conference, the announcers, etc. are always against their team, whoever it is. It's funny.

The image that come to mind when I see the words “Henry” and “T” in close proximity
36CAC938-7F78-4C80-8BD8-AC690B9C0682.jpeg

Frankly, I'm pleased to see both he and our players behaving like civilized human beings. As opposed to too many barbarians in our society these days who just live to lustfully hate for hating's sake. The vileness of people toward each other is so disgusting, I'd root for invading aliens if they landed to wage war on us.

My prom date ran off with the QB back in 1974. That (expletive deleted). Some day, she'll get her due, I'm telling ya. I can't sleep at night knowing she's happy with that now corporate executive and their 5 children that are all lawyers, doctors and engineers. She's gotta regret it. I can feel it. Don't cha know?

So you would stay at a place with less money and less opportunity for advancement? Kid did what he felt have him the most benefit. No need to anonymously call him names

Not going to cheer for him or hope he had any success against UT but I understand the decision
I'm not convinced he didn't leave UT because the McD's bags stopped, for a place where they could hand out nicer bags.

Reactions: I4Vols
Screw that. You play for the enemy now. Sorry but I’m not shaking anybody’s hand on Alabama’s, Florida’s, or Georgia’s team. The hate is real for those teams and as soon as the clock hits 0:00, I’m heading straight for the locker room. Nothing against any player on those teams personally, it’s just how it is.
Not asking for a smart reply but one question. Have you ever played any organized sport in your life? Truthful answer. Any sportsmanship or respect factor involved on your part @ all? this has nothing to do with To'O To'O by the way. I'm a tad sore on him also. Just taken aback by this statement of yours

Screw that. You play for the enemy now. Sorry but I’m not shaking anybody’s hand on Alabama’s, Florida’s, or Georgia’s team. The hate is real for those teams and as soon as the clock hits 0:00, I’m heading straight for the locker room. Nothing against any player on those teams personally, it’s just how it is.
Not asking for a smart reply but one question. Have you ever played any organized sport in your life? Truthful answer. Any sportsmanship or respect factor involved on your part @ all? this has nothing to do with To'O To'O by the way. I'm a tad sore on him also. Just taken aback by this statement of yours

Only thing I will say about him is I’m am very surprised he gets so much playing time at Bama. He seems way below the talent level they employ - I mean recruit.

VN Store

Back