Say what you want about Henry T but....

It’s so cool to see Henry T, one of our most accoladed players from the past 2 seasons, out there dapping it up with the guys he sweat and bled with while wearing the jersey of our biggest/most traditional rivals.

Glad he got his. Dream big playmaker.

He could have gone anywhere but he went to an arch rival. I’m not forgiving him for that. 👎🏻
He went where he felt he would have best chance at furthering his career. Can't blame him for that. And I know he gets a lot of hate, but he will most like play on Sundays. His pass coverage is lacking, but his play near the LOS and tackling in space is elite. I'll root for him at the next level. He could have gone to Bama to begin with, but he didn't. He loved UT, and that says something to me. If you want to blame someone, blame Pruitt for ruining his experience here.

He went where he felt he would have best chance at furthering his career. Can't blame him for that. And I know he gets a lot of hate, but he will most like play on Sundays. His pass coverage is lacking, but his play near the LOS and tackling in space is elite. I'll root for him at the next level. He could have gone to Bama to begin with, but he didn't. He loved UT, and that says something to me. If you want to blame someone, blame Pruitt for ruining his experience here.

Loved UT? Based on what? Fu** him. He’s a soft pu*** boy who abandoned his team/teammates and decided to go to play for our most hated rival. He can go eat a bag of di***.

VN Store

Back