Say It Ain't So....Candace Parker leaving

I'm pretty sure it's going to happen..I'm not sure why she would stick around. She will graduate this May....and she has endorsement $$ awaiting her. She is an awesome basketball player and a beautiful woman .... a marketing dream.

its the perfect opportunity for her to leave, especially considering who has the #1 pick in the women's draft!

She's graduating. She'd be crazy to stick around, especially with her injury history. Get hurt playing for UT as a fifth-year senior and all of that money is gone.

It's not like the Lady Vols are going to turn into a second-rate team without her. They made the Final Four with her on the bench as a true freshman.

its the perfect opportunity for her to leave, especially considering who has the #1 pick in the women's draft!
Who has it? New York or L.A.?

In any event, the endorsement money will far exceed anything she makes in the wNBA...

yep i figured she would leave the other day when i heard that sheldon williams got traded from the hawks to the sac kings..i wish she would stay but i agree she should go...why risk anything and really she has nothing else to prove

Not me, because that would have required me caring enough to think about the subject. Isn't there a Lady Vols forum?

From the forum header....

VolNation
About this Page
Below you will find a list of discussions in the Tennessee Vols forum on VolNation.com. In our Tennessee Vols Forum you can discuss Vols football, Vols basketball, Vols baseball, Lady Vols or any other Tennessee Volunteers athletics.

:p

boo.....bad move .... why exactly can't this thread be on the main board?

I agree, It should be, Seven National Championships say it should be. The Lady Vols are UT just as much as the Football Team or BB team. I had already started a thread about it in the Lady Vols Forum before this thread was moved.

boo.....bad move .... why exactly can't this thread be on the main board?

The main reason we put the Lady Vol stuff in here is to make it easy to find for people looking for Lady Vol info. These threads typically get buried out on the main board.

VN Store

Back