Saw Wanya Morris on campus today

I met Lou Ferrigno, tv's Incredible Hulk, at the Tropicana in Vegas, right around 1996. The guy was huge, somewhere in the 6'4" to 6'5" range, he must have been in the 300 lb range easily, still really cut at the time. The funny thing was, the chick (could have been his spouse perhaps, with him must have been 6" at least, built about like he was, she was huge, amazonian in appearance.

Reactions: Plecoptera
I rode on a plane with Oscar Robinson, and David Keith, had a beer with Jimmy Buffet in the Main North Woods. Days more.

Did he ask you to go back to his apartment and make any movies?
Ha ha! No. He was discussing his seating with the agent. In my surprise I pointed at him and said, "You're..." - instant brain freeze. He said, "Bob Crane" and turned to board his plane. Who knows, with the "Butterfly Effect" and all , I may have inadvertently caused his death.

I met Doug Atkins in 1986. I was s senior at UTK. He was a mountain of a man. He shook hands with me and his hand swallowed my hand. IMO, he and Reggie White are the two most dominate defensive line to ever play for the Vols. Both Hall of Famers

Any relation to Gregor?

Reactions: Plano Vol
In my time at UT I never saw any football players except for Daniel Lincoln. But then again I was in class.

Lady Vols, on the other hand, front and center of every class. It was a pain in the butt trying to see over them. Sydney Smallbone was hot btw!

Around 2001, while working at a team apparel store in Franklin, TN, I helped Kenny Chesney try to find an authentic Charles Woodson Raider jersey. I looked down at him.

I'm about 5'8"...

The day @Gibbs that my friend living there introduced me to Reggie White...he was coming down the steps and I was going up...I will NEVER forget. THAT was a HUGE man!

*got to know him a little better after meeting...he had an even BIGGER heart!

Yes he did. Saw him at EPCOT before his final game at the Citrus Bowl. Huge man, and super nice guy. I'll admit it; when he passed, I cried.And I dare say anyone else who spent a few moments talking to him did too. The man knew how to make a lasting impression.

Reactions: SmokinBob
I went bowling in Knoxville lady year and met Tyler Byrd and DJ Henderson. I was taller and bigger than both of them.

I went bowling in Knoxville last year and met Tyler Byrd and DJ Henderson. I was taller and bigger than both of them.

I met King Mabel the wrestler one time and that was the biggest person I've ever seen right in front of me.
3886340_orig.png

Different angle. Actually you may be right.. I remember JH coming by, and time has numbed my memory. Not sure who the other guy is.. Both are big. Is this JH?

View attachment 200496

That is definitely big John! I don't recognize the other guy off top of my head but Henderson had a pronounced forehead. Great pic, I'd be jealous of that one. He is one of my all time favorite Vols. Thanks for sharing.

I sat next to a big Samoan on one of those tiny jets on an island hop from Maui to The Big Island in Hawaii once. There was another big 'un in the seat in front of us and they both had to weight 450-500 lbs each. I swear the plane was leaning...in the air.

VN Store

Back