Sarah Fuller scored against the University of Tennessee Volunteers football team

Meh, not embarrassing if UT wins the game.. It was a PAT, my grandma could kick that and she's been dead for 30 years!
*watches Rocky Top Buzz do a Weekend at Bernies with his grandma*
giphy.gif

I didn't expect someone to minimize the significance of this.

Dude...I raised 2 girls, wear pink without reservations, have had my toenails painted more than once. I've decorated birthday cakes, changed diapers, and dressed my girls for ballet recitals.

You think you are more man than me? Today I've worked cows, built a fire, told a boyfriend how it works when he didn't show my daughter the respect I demand. I got up at 330am today, will tomorrow, and Monday to provide for my girls.

So...no, I'm not emasculated. Never have been. Never will be.

You want man lessons? Look me up.

All that said...Sarah Fuller scored against the University of Tennessee Volunteers football team.

What

Reactions: 08Vol
Dude, you need to grow up.

You gonna diss the female soldiers, marines, airmen, seamen, and coast guardsmen who are out there scoring for America's team, as well?

The only problem I have with all this is that people are making such a big deal of it. We as a society need to give up on the identity politics and just celebrate people as individuals when they do well.
👏👏👏

Forever and ever recorded in the history of not only football, not only Power 5 football, not only SEC Football, but all of sports.

...and just 3 short months ago Jeremy Pruitt was given an extension and a raise.

It's a good day for trolls.

Stand by

So a D1 soccer player hit a 19 yard field goal and that somehow should warrant ridicule and trashing because we were the opponent said kicker was playing against?

I’d be more upset if Vandy got some 50 year old homeless person off the street who kicked a PAT against us

Hitting an XP is not that hard. Truth is you could probably take a week practicing a DL kicking an XP and he’d be able to hit it. This was just a dumb PR stunt. Have her hit a 30 plus yard FG

Reactions: Mrgro and tbh
I didn't expect someone to minimize the significance of this.

Dude...I raised 2 girls, wear pink without reservations, have had my toenails painted more than once. I've decorated birthday cakes, changed diapers, and dressed my girls for ballet recitals.

You think you are more man than me? Today I've worked cows, built a fire, told a boyfriend how it works when he didn't show my daughter the respect I demand. I got up at 330am today, will tomorrow, and Monday to provide for my girls.

So...no, I'm not emasculated. Never have been. Never will be.

You want man lessons? Look me up.

All that said...Sarah Fuller scored against the University of Tennessee Volunteers football team.

I call ********.

VN Store

Back