Sarah Fuller scored against the University of Tennessee Volunteers football team

OrangeSoddyDaisy

Forever and ever recorded in the history of not only football, not only Power 5 football, not only SEC Football, but all of sports.

...and just 3 short months ago Jeremy Pruitt was given an extension and a raise.

It's a good day for trolls.

Stand by

Forever and ever recorded in the history of not only football, not only Power 5 football, not only SEC Football, but all of sports.

...and just 3 short months ago Jeremy Pruitt was given an extension and a raise.

Stand by

What

Oh did she emasculate you by kicking a PAT? I'm so sorry 😞

Stand by
A very silly thing to be embarrassed about. It's probably the last thing about this season I would be embarrassed about.

Stand by
Dude, you need to grow up.

You gonna diss the female soldiers, marines, airmen, seamen, and coast guardsmen who are out there scoring for America's team, as well?

The only problem I have with all this is that people are making such a big deal of it. We as a society need to give up on the identity politics and just celebrate people as individuals when they do well.

What

Oh did she emasculate you by kicking a PAT? I'm so sorry 😞

I didn't expect someone to minimize the significance of this.

Dude...I raised 2 girls, wear pink without reservations, have had my toenails painted more than once. I've decorated birthday cakes, changed diapers, and dressed my girls for ballet recitals.

You think you are more man than me? Today I've worked cows, built a fire, told a boyfriend how it works when he didn't show my daughter the respect I demand. I got up at 330am today, will tomorrow, and Monday to provide for my girls.

So...no, I'm not emasculated. Never have been. Never will be.

You want man lessons? Look me up.

All that said...Sarah Fuller scored against the University of Tennessee Volunteers football team.

Stand by
There are thousands probably hundreds of thousands of college age women who could kick an extra point. Deal with it.

I didn't expect someone to minimize the significance of this.

Dude...I raised 2 girls, wear pink without reservations, have had my toenails painted more than once. I've decorated birthday cakes, changed diapers, and dressed my girls for ballet recitals.

You think you are more man than me? Today I've worked cows, built a fire, told a boyfriend how it works when he didn't show my daughter the respect I demand. I got up at 330am today, will tomorrow, and Monday to provide for my girls.

So...no, I'm not emasculated. Never have been. Never will be.

You want man lessons? Look me up.

All that said...Sarah Fuller scored against the University of Tennessee Volunteers football team.
Okay....all that being said, what do you have against Sarah Fuller, other than she is a female.

VN Store

Back