Sara Puckett commits!

Hot damn guys...This is fabulous....FABULOUS!!!!!

Striplin and Puckett are going to be like Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid.....The demon 3 ball will be in play, and it will be wearing Lady Vol Orange and White........

Don't want to break up the pair....
Screen_Shot_2019-05-22_at_1.22.01_PM_large.png

YES!

Next up...?

very excited for Kelly and Sara! Very excited for everyone!
P.S. I read a lot on here rarely post or even log in but I have always wondered why people and posts are not banned from this site. I wish it were moderated more. And yes this is my first post. The ignorance forced me to get off the sidelines.

P.S. I read a lot on here rarely post or even log in but I have always wondered why people and posts are not banned from this site. I wish it were moderated more. And yes this is my first post. The ignorance forced me to get off the sidelines.

Sometimes it's hard to ignore negativity..Welcome sara.

Yep we should censor the opinions of people who post that don’t agree with you. That should work out well.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a good start !!!! For all of you na sayers .... nanny nanny boo boo . 😜

As most of you know , I love the recruiting process ! Most people count stars ... or where were they ranked ? I have seen those highly ranked players such as Evina, Hayes , Cooper, etc. there are other traits other than how highly you are ranked or how many stars you have ! JMO

My main way of comparing recruits is WHO WANTS THEM ! That is other than us ? I won’t bore you with school names but just consider. Wynn and Striplin were 5 star recruits with many schools offering both of them ..... Sara Pucket rated #62 by HG , and #21 by PN Wow just Wow.... what a difference???? But when I compared Caradosa years ago ..... one had her in top ten and the other , not even listed ? But back to my comparison..... Puckett was wanted by EVERY SEC team but USC, LSU, TA&M ! That’s 11 of 14 teams in our league wanted Puckett .... not to mention over 30 schools !!!!
This is a big get ..... Just Saying 🤔

I've watched some film on Sara Puckett, and also on Karoline Striplin....These two "fine basketball players" will be able to work in unison with each other and drive their opponents nuts trying to cover both of them....Just when they think they have the two contained, Darby will be able to pop from behind the line....

Kellie is loading up with shooters/scorers.....It's getting ready to be a lot of fun around here again...Pat would be proud....
something-wicked-this-way-comes-badass-shakespeare-framed-prints.jpg

I've watched some film on Sara Puckett, and also on Karoline Striplin....These two "fine basketball players" will be able to work in unison with each other and drive their opponents nuts trying to cover both of them....Just when they think they have the two contained, Darby will be able to pop from behind the line....

Kellie is loading up with shooters/scorers.....It's getting ready to be a lot of fun around here again...Pat would be proud....
something-wicked-this-way-comes-badass-shakespeare-framed-prints.jpg
and that his something we have needed for a long time! We tried the big name players and most quit or transferred because who knows why. They did not even give Kellie a chance. I don't care if any of them including this years transfers ever make a basket. I may be surprised but the quality of the ladies Kellie is recruiting and getting we will see much whining , pouting and sour puss looks and rarely if ever a transfer! As always JMHO!

VN Store

Back