Saniya Rivers' quote

You are making my post out to be an indictment on their character. I simply take exception to their showy, look-at-me approach in announcing their commitments. I was very purposeful to put a positive spin on our commitments‘ approaches while not calling out names of the other recruits.

For me to describe the displays as “a torturous media circus” is my allowable perception.

What you are trying to conjure out of it is twisted. It’s not there, not intended. Move on and cease your witch-hunt.

Dude, you don't even realize when to slow your roll. One post you refer to 3 UT commits. Then when you are challenged, you respond by saying that your first post was NOT an attempt to denigrate Rivers, it was to "prop up" those other 3 girls.

Now you cannot hold yourself back, and follow THAT post up with the above one, where you now fully admit that your first post DID have a hidden agenda behind it towards Rivers, which was exactly what lvocd called you out for. In the span of two response posts, you deny you did it, then admit that yes, you did do it.

Great job there, lvocd! You're the Perry Mason of the Volnation forum! :)

Dude, you don't even realize when to slow your roll. One post you refer to 3 UT commits. Then when you are challenged, you respond by saying that your first post was NOT an attempt to denigrate Rivers, it was to "prop up" those other 3 girls.

Now you cannot hold yourself back, and follow THAT post up with the above one, where you now fully admit that your first post DID have a hidden agenda behind it towards Rivers, which was exactly what lvocd called you out for. In the span of two response posts, you deny you did it, then admit that yes, you did do it.

Great job there, lvocd! You're the Perry Mason of the Volnation forum! :)

LoserExposed you are severely lost. Again, kudos to our commits for their humility. How refreshing to see youth temper the drama of their announcements. You are entitled to your preferences. And it is you with the obvious agenda against my post. Bless it!

200w.gif

Rivers Is going to South Carolina so, once you guys are done, maybe we can let this thread die?

LoserExposed you are severely lost. Again, kudos to our commits for their humility. How refreshing to see youth temper the drama of their announcements. You are entitled to your preferences. And it is you with the obvious agenda against my post. Bless it!

Karoline had a whole assembly with family, friends, and news crews. There was plenty of drama as she gave a whole speech, made the crowd wait, and revealed her decision by unzipping her jack to reveal a LV T-shirt.

I enjoyed that one too and it was revealed on FB live as well. Now Kaiya and Sara had more low key reveals. To each their own like you said.

Hey! Any way a Tennessee recruit wants to announce her commitment to Tennessee is fine with me! Some of the football guys have announced on national tv for years. It’s a special time for these kids. Wanna announce by yourself in a library, on a mountain top, or on water skis, do it. Wanna announce your commitment with a Blue Angel flyover, go for it! As long as it’s to Tennessee I’ll love it!

I expected her to choose South Carolina, and I imagine she’s relieved and proud to now be able to publicly be known as a Gamecock.

Speaking of Gamecock, is that the most tragic nickname for a team of young women, or what? lol

When I attended Carolina the women's team was called "The Chicks".

Reactions: ATLVOLFAN01
32- 1. is a record lady vols had seen and broke it all. 8 championships come talk to me.
That was simply a "call us winners". It wasn't a comparison to any other program. We were 32-1 last season...winners last season...there are many ahead and I am sure that Pat and Geno's records are safe from any other coach moving forward.

You're winners. And we're jealous. And sadly living on past glories.
I have no doubt that Tennessee will absolutely be back in top form very soon. The program is too well known and the fan support too large not to. There are still not many programs that can match what the Vols offer....so you guys are good.

VN Store

Back