Saniya Rivers' quote

"I used to be a UConn fan," said Rivers, who lists biology as her favorite class. "But now all I can think of is that I want to beat UConn."

LOL I read that earlier and was like common down to someplace where we wanna beat them with a coach who enjoyed beating them just as much as you will 😃

She is also an AAU teammate of Teonni Key 😃

She is a TN recruit. Just skip those threads that don't interest you. The thread title clearly listed what this thread's topic is about.

Why are you so mean? Your comment is unkind. I wanted to share something that I thought would interest other Lady Vol fans.

My goodness. I wonder what could have soured her on Connecticut so strongly? Could it be as simple as her heart was broken by them not showing interest in recruiting her? I have no idea what schools are recruiting her — just seems really odd to have gone from one extreme to the other.

Reactions: savannahfan

LOL , you said doesn’t have anything to do with TN and it has to do with a current player on the roster (her former AAU teammate) and current recruit who she with. While you think that is “thin” there are connections so I was just answering your question. So it’s a top 5 young lady in her class with connections to TN.
Plus how do we know TN has or haven’t offered her. So I say if she wants to take down Geno or any other school with her talent I’d be keeping an eye on her too.

Last edited:
So to those of us who wonder "why on the site" and want to argue about "connections", lets just call this a subject (thread) of interest and debate the merits of her becoming a Vol. I think that was the unstated reason for this thread..

Reactions: mcannon1 and lvocd
What am I missing here - The player that no longer wanted to play for UConn and wants to beat UConn has them listed as one of her 12 teams. To my knowledge UConn has shown no interest. I think Auriemma is in a full court press after a different 2021 guard.

Coach J - When's the last time you looked at Tennessee attendance numbers. While they were up a bit last year (new coach???) they are still significantly below 10,000. The only team in WCBB pulling 10K is SC.

I have been there for every game, I have also been in arenas with 2,000
given the space allowed for a tweet I could have said:

The Lady Vols bumped up one spot in the NCAA women's program for attendance, finishing sixth nationally in average attendance at 8,465, up from 8,028 last season. with a high of _______ and a low of _______

or

I could just say what I said

Reactions: xtpsrh08123
Wouldn't it be great if Rivers, Key, and Puckett made a pact with Striplin and today's commit Wynn to go after a national championship together the way Chamique and Kellie did?

Brooklynn, Key and Rivers would be my top other 3
Brooklynn is a speed guard in the mold of Crystal Dangerfield

Reactions: creekdipper

VN Store

Back