Saniya Rivers' quote

VA_VOLFAN

"I used to be a UConn fan," said Rivers, who lists biology as her favorite class. "But now all I can think of is that I want to beat UConn."
LOL I read that earlier and was like common down to someplace where we wanna beat them with a coach who enjoyed beating them just as much as you will 😃

She is also an AAU teammate of Teonni Key 😃

lvocd

My goodness. I wonder what could have soured her on Connecticut so strongly? Could it be as simple as her heart was broken by them not showing interest in recruiting her? I have no idea what schools are recruiting her — just seems really odd to have gone from one extreme to the other.

VA_VOLFAN

LOL , you said doesn’t have anything to do with TN and it has to do with a current player on the roster (her former AAU teammate) and current recruit who she with. While you think that is “thin” there are connections so I was just answering your question. So it’s a top 5 young lady in her class with connections to TN.
Plus how do we know TN has or haven’t offered her. So I say if she wants to take down Geno or any other school with her talent I’d be keeping an eye on her too.

Last edited:

savannahfan

So to those of us who wonder "why on the site" and want to argue about "connections", lets just call this a subject (thread) of interest and debate the merits of her becoming a Vol. I think that was the unstated reason for this thread..

VN Store

Sponsors