Same general topic, different question

I dont believe that for a second
Prepare for your beliefs to be shattered. We're gonna end up 2-8, and he's not getting fired. Don't buy into these freeze or Meyer threads and set yourself up to be disappointed.

If by some miracle? He’s 100% going to be here next year. He could lose to Vandy by 7 touchdowns and he’ll still be here next year.

I’m actually beginning to think that his return is less and less certain every week. I think the odds of his return are still over 50%, but it is far from a certainty IMO.

Take last night. The team played a decent game. But, Pruitt again forces Guaranturnover as the starting QB...with similar results. Another pick six and otherwise pedestrian production. Then, he puts in Bailey, and the offense magically comes to life on two possessions (and Auburn wasn’t playing some soft prevent zone, either). This shows a coach with no ability to make personnel decisions. It is concerning and infuriating.

A loss to Vandy could seal the deal, especially if #2 is the QB. But, I don’t think a win against Vandy necessarily buys him next season, either.

He is sinking faster than the Titanic.

If someone wants to merge this, have at it.

IMO, Pruitt's not going anywhere so most of these threads are pointless.

However, he could go somewhere at the end of 2021.

So, what would he have to do in 2021 to keep his job?

10+ wins. And beat TWO of Bama, UF and UGA.

AINT. GON. HAPPEN! FIRE HIS ASS NOW!

If someone wants to merge this, have at it.

IMO, Pruitt's not going anywhere so most of these threads are pointless.

However, he could go somewhere at the end of 2021.

So, what would he have to do in 2021 to keep his job?

Winning record and beating one of the top 3 (UA, UF, UGA)

I’d be happy with 8-4. Not because I’d want to keep him as coach, but rather because we’re paying him til 2025 anyway. It’d be nice if he could get us 8-4ish seasons until we bunched up enough money to get a real coach.
Firing him is too expensive. If it were done there wouldn’t be money for a new good coach. It’d just be another bargain bin rummage coach situation. A situation I’m familiar with. But if he trots JG out there in 2021 for another <4 win season, then taking a chance with a random bargain bin coach would be preferable.

His job will be very much on the ropes next year when Kiffin comes to town, and Kiffin is going to literally put a shotgun to his head and blow his brains out on the field ala TN vs GA when he was our coach. I believe the term is Getting Reicht'd.

Its gonna be like 35 to nothing at halftime and Kiffin will seal the deal for us.

Hate Kiffin all you want but hes gonna put this mess to bed during that game.

VN Store

Back