Saban's already crying over Bama's permanent SEC opponents

3 permanent SEC teams (LSU, Auburn, and Tennessee), according to a 24/7 article. What a pu$$..........

Funny, I didn't hear ol' Nick whining about fairness when Alabama got a historically-underperforming Tennessee as its permanent cross-division game for the past umpteen milllion years. Meanwhile LSU had to play Florida, and Georgia had to play Auburn.

In summary - Saban can shut the hell up.

So nothing schedule - wise has been formally announced. Pre-emptive strike by Saban just in case? OR.. Does he know something we don't? I hear he has good sources.

Reactions: feathersax
So nothing schedule - wise has been formally announced. Pre-emptive strike by Saban just in case? OR.. Does he know something we don't? I hear he has good sources.
I think the coaches are already aware. Pretty sure Jimbo leaked aTm’s permanent accidentally on purpose last year.

Funny, I didn't hear ol' Nick whining about fairness when Alabama got a historically-underperforming Tennessee as its permanent cross-division game for the past umpteen milllion years. Meanwhile LSU had to play Florida, and Georgia had to play Auburn.

In summary - Saban can shut the hell up.

Gotta love it, we all know the trajectory of our football program, but this verifies it coming from him.

I honestly thought they would get one of the MS schools.

Good for the Gumps that the networks are throwing their weight around.

Reactions: VAVol85

VN Store

Back