Saban Retiring?

I never thought Urban would leave FL. Then I thought same when he was at OSU. Surprises happen. Illnesses, maybe fall aTm starts beating him, and he retires. Even if he does leave, they could have a a Ryan Day in waiting.

Another random thought is what would Bama have become if Urban had stayed at FL? I am pretty sure Saban would have 1 or 2 less Natty's
Saban likely has one less title anyway even though Urban didn't stay at UF. Urban beat Saban in a 2014 semifinal game when Ohio St won the title.

Saban likely has one less title anyway even though Urban didn't stay at UF. Urban beat Saban in a 2014 semifinal game when Ohio St won the title.
Forgot about that. I am rooting for aTm to fill void left when LSU stared it's downturn. Hopefully hasten Saban's retirement. Just sucks because this year it was all lined up to keep Bama out of playoff. How many years does Bama have a lose heading into SECCG?

I would say someone like Saban will go out like Spuerrier at Florida. It won't be known before it needs to be known to not be a distraction. Coaches like that keep the attention on the team, the moment and not his future exit.

I would say someone like Saban will go out like Spuerrier at Florida. It won't be known before it needs to be known to not be a distraction. Coaches like that keep the attention on the team, the moment and not his future exit.

Saban seems the type to wake up, get in the building, say something like “god I wish I was at the lake” and then tell the AD he’s done.

Saban seems the type to wake up, get in the building, say something like “god I wish I was at the lake” and then tell the AD he’s done.
It happens in real life so why not.
At a point most get sick and tired of being sick and tired.
As one gets older their bs tolerance level drops drastically.
Saban should have FU money. I imagine he will die with his boots on though.

alabama fans are calling into finebaum and suggesting he run for president of the united states and i am beside myself.

VN Store

Back