Russia says 60 dead, 145 injured in concert hall raid; Islamic State group claims responsibility

No we won’t. There won’t be any declaration of war by Russia against anyone. They didn’t even declare war against Ukraine they used a weak ass “special military operation” made up label as a euphemism for war.

No, there probably won’t be a declaration of war…I’d expect some tit for tat though

No, there probably won’t be a declaration of war…I’d expect some tit for tat though
So already crawfishing after less than five minutes. Typical. There won’t even be any tit for tat (nor is any needed because this excuse is made up anyway) because if Russia actually killed US citizens that would be a declaration of war and we’d end their third world trailer park asses and they know it.

It does seem like our resident Putin nut huggers are wishing for WWIII hoping it will save the motherlands honor.

The only people wishing for WWlll are the lunatics running this country. It’s time more Americans call out our destabilizing tactics across the globe before it comes to fruition…

So already crawfishing after less than five minutes. Typical. There won’t even be any tit for tat (nor is any needed because this excuse is made up anyway) because if Russia actually killed US citizens that would be a declaration of war and we’d end their third world trailer park asses and they know it.

Crawfishing? About what? When did I say Russia would declare war?

Crawfishing? About what? When did I say Russia would declare war?
When you linked FSB propaganda claiming a clear act of war if it was true. Which it isn’t as everyone knows. It’s your same damn script everyone time. Quoting Russian government garbage making open implied threats and then playing pedantic parsing. It’s what clowns do.

Lol, this is pure gold…Ukraine denies any accusations lol

Good lord

Russia has provided zero evidence that counters the fact that ISIS has claimed responsibility.

Yet here you are, gargling Russian propaganda like gravy at the Golden Corral on half-price roast night.

Reactions: NorthDallas40
Lol…”everything is Russian propaganda”…argumentative excellence 👍🏻
lol "everything is the fault of the west" ....argumentative excellence

its literally Putin's entire stick. Its like watching the Dems try and bring Trump into EVERYTHING to blame him.

When you linked FSB propaganda claiming a clear act of war if it was true. Which it isn’t as everyone knows. It’s your same damn script everyone time. Quoting Russian government garbage making open implied threats and then playing pedantic parsing. It’s what clowns do.

There’s the emotional, goal-post moving Lloyd we all know… I linked a post that “quoted” the FSB head, like literally hundreds of other Twitter accounts have…but, it wasn’t the one you liked. That’s what kids do..

Russia has provided zero evidence that counters the fact that ISIS has claimed responsibility.

Yet here you are, gargling Russian propaganda like gravy at the Golden Corral on half-price roast night.

So, you don’t want to hear anything alternative to the initial claim of responsibility? No need for an investigation…

This is the narrow mindedness Americans have been reduced to…

At some point, Russia will have to provide evidence the west/Ukraine was involved. They have the suspects, they have their electronic devices, they have arrested outside accomplices, etc. The fact Putin and other officials are already hinting or outright saying the west was involved, I would assume they have legitimate evidence.

However, if Russia does eventually provide evidence the west was involved, how many of you will actually believe it? Or will that be "Russian propaganda" too?

So, you don’t want to hear anything alternative to the initial claim of responsibility? No need for an investigation…

This is the narrow mindedness Americans have been reduced to…

ISIS literally claimed responsibility, has been posting video from their body cams:

Kremlin comes out, with zero evidence to support their nonsensical claim, just says "the west did it"

You:
200w.gif

lol "everything is the fault of the west" ....argumentative excellence

its literally Putin's entire stick. Its like watching the Dems try and bring Trump into EVERYTHING to blame him.

We literally have been pushing, financing and orchestrating a war against him..

At some point, Russia will have to provide evidence the west/Ukraine was involved. They have the suspects, they have their electronic devices, they have arrested outside accomplices, etc. The fact Putin and other officials are already hinting or outright saying the west was involved, I would assume they have legitimate evidence.

However, if Russia does eventually provide evidence the west was involved, how many of you will actually believe it? Or will that be "Russian propaganda" too?
considering they were claiming it was the west before they had even captured the terrorists, it seems like they are working to prove their hypothesis and not looking to prove the truth.

We literally have been pushing, financing and orchestrating a war against him..
so you are back to the CIA convinced Russia that only viable option was for Russia to invade Ukraine so that the west could then fight a proxy war.

you know instead of the CIA going to one of our proxies and just having them start the war.

had Ukraine attacked Russia first, your argument would make sense.

but I love how incredibly genius you think our system is, and how dumb Russia is to buy into, what you see as, clear western propaganda/scheming.

There’s the emotional, goal-post moving Lloyd we all know… I linked a post that “quoted” the FSB head, like literally hundreds of other Twitter accounts have…but, it wasn’t the one you liked. That’s what kids do..
LMAO that’s emotion huh? Project much 🤡

ISIS literally claimed responsibility, has been posting video from their body cams:

Kremlin comes out, with zero evidence to support their nonsensical claim, just says "the west did it"

You:
200w.gif

Could Muslim, extremist-looking men been intentionally recruited to play this role? Then immediately after throw out the “ISIS takes responsibility” promo in western media?

ISIS has/had zero to gain from this and it’s not like they’re this independent, autonomous operation that answers to nobody.

Could Muslim, extremist-looking men been intentionally recruited to play this role? Then immediately after throw out the “ISIS takes responsibility” promo in western media?

ISIS has/had zero to gain from this and it’s not like they’re this independent, autonomous operation that answers to nobody.

Hasn't Russia been fighting ISIS on behalf of Assad in Syria?

VN Store

Back