Russia says 60 dead, 145 injured in concert hall raid; Islamic State group claims responsibility

considering they were claiming it was the west before they had even captured the terrorists, it seems like they are working to prove their hypothesis and not looking to prove the truth.

And what of the West claiming it wasnt Ukraine before the terrorists even exited the building? You cant have it both ways.

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
And what of the West claiming it wasnt Ukraine before the terrorists even exited the building? You cant have it both ways.
the same west that had warned Putin weeks before there was a terrorist threat? I consider it more of an "I told you so" from the west.

Reactions: NorthDallas40
The same people who think ISIS attacked Russia with no western involvement also think Russia blew up their own gas pipeline. They arent to be taken seriously.

The same people who think ISIS attacked Russia with no western involvement also think Russia blew up their own gas pipeline. They arent to be taken seriously.
Still waiting on evidence to support this idiot FSB chiefs claim.

You wouldnt believe it if they did. You arent a serious person. You are a troll.
You’re actually right on that. I believe the FSB are lying sacks of 💩 and likely wouldn’t believe anything they said without independent validation. And they earned that credibility by being continual lying sacks of 💩

Hat tip to this Russian....they already know how to deal with western fake news propagandists.

the woman admits the elections are a ceremonial sham, inspired by but failing to live up to the standards of the western world. Then she sticks out her tongue and goes "naaanaaannaaaanaaanaa"

All the while, you sit there in your soiled knickers nodding your head like the twisted little fascist you are.

Amazing!

The west made no formal warning, that is not incorrect. There was no formal warning.
is there a "Formal Warning of Imminent Terrorism" form they didn't cross all their Ts on?

And weren't you the one ragging on the west for warning their citizens of dangers about going to a concert? You don't think Russia saw that and could have been informed? I really doubt the only statement on the matter only came from the SoS. seems like there are several steps along the way.

the woman admits the elections are a ceremonial sham, inspired by but failing to live up to the standards of the western world. Then she sticks out her tongue and goes "naaanaaannaaaanaaanaa"

All the while, you sit there in your soiled knickers nodding your head like the twisted little fascist you are.

Amazing!

Ceremonial sham is your biased read on it, not what she says.

I nod along because if that is how Russians want their country run, so be it. It's not like our Country is doing all that great. We are no longer a shining example to the world. Our foreign policy is atrocious.

So, good on them for thumbing their nose at our moronic presstitutes. We arent better than them.

That isnt a formal warning. Which officials did they reach out to? What were they told? There are proper ways to do that and Kirby is not confirming that the proper channels were followed.

Do enlighten us all as to what you believe constitutes a "formal warning™"?

According to Russia....... Who also said they had no plans to invade Ukraine.

The warning was also weeks ago for an attack that was likely supposed to have happened before the election but wasnt carried out because high ranking political figures were present and thus increased security.

At some point, Russia will have to provide evidence the west/Ukraine was involved. They have the suspects, they have their electronic devices, they have arrested outside accomplices, etc. The fact Putin and other officials are already hinting or outright saying the west was involved, I would assume they have legitimate evidence.

However, if Russia does eventually provide evidence the west was involved, how many of you will actually believe it? Or will that be "Russian propaganda" too?
You see how they treat the Victoria Nuland phone call in 2014? The Russians could have a video of Zelensky and Nuland shaking hands with these guys in February and they would still dismiss it.

Reactions: volgr
Those phone calls to Ukraine as they were running to the border likely provided plenty of breadcrumbs.
there are plenty of Russians in Ukraine as you are so fond of pointing out.

who were those calls to? what did they consist of? Why were they apparently heading to Belarus first?

really hard to claim they were going to Ukraine on their own when they were turned away at the Belarussian border.

VN Store

Back