Rush Limbaugh has passed

Chattanooga, Tennessee, Mayoral Candidate Tim Kelly Mocks Death of Rush Limbaugh

Mayoral-Candidate-Mocks-Death-of-Rush-Limbaugh-640x480.jpg

Chattanooga, Tennessee, mayoral candidate Tim Kelly mocked the death of radio host and conservative pioneer Rush Limbaugh. The mayoral candidate apologized after being called out.

In a now deleted Facebook post, Kelly suggested that he “took great pleasure” in hearing the news that Limbaugh lost his year-long battle with lung cancer on Wednesday.

The Chattanooga mayoral candidate commented on a Facebook post by a Chattanooga resident, sharing an image that featured a quote commonly misattributed to Mark Twain, which read, “I have never wished a man dead, but I have read some obituaries with great pleasure.”

Chattanooga Mayoral Candidate Tim Kelly Mocks Death of Rush Limbaugh
Typical and not surprising of this type crowd

Reactions: GSD82
Chattanooga, Tennessee, Mayoral Candidate Tim Kelly Mocks Death of Rush Limbaugh

Chattanooga, Tennessee, mayoral candidate Tim Kelly mocked the death of radio host and conservative pioneer Rush Limbaugh. The mayoral candidate apologized after being called out.

In a now deleted Facebook post, Kelly suggested that he “took great pleasure” in hearing the news that Limbaugh lost his year-long battle with lung cancer on Wednesday.

The Chattanooga mayoral candidate commented on a Facebook post by a Chattanooga resident, sharing an image that featured a quote commonly misattributed to Mark Twain, which read, “I have never wished a man dead, but I have read some obituaries with great pleasure.”

He said he was sorry, so it's ok. I wonder if Trump would just say he's sorry, would thay placate leftists? Is it really that easy?

Reactions: davethevol

Some people have no respect for anything

Bette Middler: “Rush has gone to his reward. Bet it’s hot.” Now there’s some unity and healing.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
You must not of ever been affected by cancer in your personal life relationships...You will. And at that point you will find such hyperbole repulsive. I would hope

Hi, I've lost plenty of family and friends to cancer. Happy to say none of them weren't even remotely the chunk of living breathing **** he was. Still glad he's dead.

Actually no cancer is fine. Just don’t cry like a little bitch if people call you an a$$hole. Ok?

I get an endorphin release when people call me an *******.

If I make cancer jokes, and someone calls me an ******* for it, that 100% makes them the little bitch.

How does that conflict with my reply Junior?

Need more coffee this morning?

I'm one of those freaks of nature who doesn't drink coffee, Methusaleh. "Wtf?" would imply that you find it abhorrent, no? You didn't strike me as one so easily offended!

I'm just poking at ya.

I'm one of those freaks of nature who doesn't drink coffee, Methusaleh. "Wtf?" would imply that you find it abhorrent, no? You didn't strike me as one so easily offended!

I'm just poking at ya.
No it would sound like you’re stretching.

Dink: <says usual stupid ****>

Board: you’re an *******

Dink: nuh uh you’re a little bitch!

I know you’re just poking. I’m just poking back 😎

but seriously if you use loaded language or act like an ******* don’t cry when you’re called an *******. Say what you want but own it. And I know you know that

No it would sound like you’re stretching.

Dink: <says usual stupid ****>

Board: you’re an *******

Dink: nuh uh you’re a little bitch!

I know you’re just poking. I’m just poking back 😎

but seriously if you use loaded language or act like an ******* don’t cry when you’re called an *******. Say what you want but own it. And I know you know that

If I'm crying, it's from a sensory pleasure overload.

Ask ya moms.

VN Store

Back