Rumors that Tyndall is Done After the Season if Over

A BIG name does not always get it done, even at a traditional BB power. Look at the mess Indiana is in.

I was neutral on the hire. Pi$$ed when the So. Miss stuff came up. But I do not see why anybody would want to fire this guy. He is a coaching SOB. if a show cause comes up, fire him. Otherwise sit back, let CDT get this mess behind him and in a few years he is gonna be a pain in the a$$ to coach Cal.

Love that we just beat vandy. Made my effin day VN.

I agree , I would stick with CDT

Tonight is the reason I like Tyndall! I can think of only one game where they seemingly gave up all season. He keeps them fired up! I do not want him to go. The players respond well to him!!!

Reactions: 3 people
Tonight is the reason I like Tyndall! I can think of only one game where they seemingly gave up all season. He keeps them fired up! I do not want him to go. The players respond well to him!!!

I agree kind of. I definitely don't want Tyndall gone, but why did we play like garbage at home all year? It would seem easy to fire them up at home

Reactions: 1 person
I don't see why. It's not like he has a couple of 5 stars coming in. Plus, basketball can be turned around quickly , unlike football.

If he is gone, then maybe this time UT will spend a little money and get a bigger name.

I completely agree,

Well that would be the 2nd time our administration hasn't stood beside a coach and tried to offer support for the coach. We lose DT then we have lost a great coach and may never get "back".

I'm not sure I understand what some of the posters are wishing for here. We have probably the best floor coach we've had since Ray Mears. Pearl could call time outs and get it done on defense, but the success rate of his teams getting a good look on offense at clutch time was less than stellar (don't misunderstand me, I was a big Pearl fan and wish we still had him). Donnie is also a close second in motivating his players. He's only lacking the talent to get the needed wins, and that will come if he's allowed the chance. Also, I see it as a long shot that he or UT suffers for what happened at So Miss, unless the NCAA is keeping a tight lock on some damming info (and they haven't got a good track record for that). If he gets the chance, this guy will go down as one of the greats IMHO.

Reactions: 2 people
I will take my crow with a side of mayo and mustard, with a garish.. and eat it proudly.. way to go boys and coach Tyndall. .

Reactions: 2 people
I will take my crow with a side of mayo and mustard, with a garish.. and eat it proudly.. way to go boys and coach Tyndall. .

Do you want that on Rye or wheat? lol Just couldn't resist. At least you can man up and admit you made a mistake.:rock:

Reactions: 3 people
:jpshakehead: :jpshakehead: :jpshakehead: :jpshakehead: :jpshakehead: :jpshakehead: :jpshakehead: :jpshakehead:

Friends of mine, with links to TOS, are saying that rumors are swirling over there about Tyndall being let go, after the end of the Tournament. Anyone hearing anything about this?

FREE DONNIE! FIRE HART! NO PETITION! :furious3:

GO VOLS!

Friends of mine, with links to TOS, are saying that rumors are swirling over there about Tyndall being let go, after the end of the Tournament. Anyone hearing anything about this?

I've actually heard something similar from my roommate who claims to have spoken with someone heavily involved in UT basketball today.

I'm not really convinced, but I sure hope it isn't true, I like CDT.

VN Store

Back