Rumors that Tyndall is Done After the Season if Over

Let me ask you this. If Dave Hart and Donnie Tyndall were worried about what was coming down from the NCAA, why would Dave Hart send them a letter asking for expedition in the matter? He has had Donnie's back throughout this whole ordeal and knows exactly what happened. Guess we'll just wait and see. If they don't punish Boeheim for years of abuse and North Carolina gets a bye on having a whole department dedicated to fraud, I fail to see where Donnie Tyndall will get anything more than a "Bad Boy".

No, let ME ask YOU this...why every time you get called out for being wrong do you start with this misdirection crap?

Reactions: 3 people
My interpretation of this "not expecting a notice of allegations for Tyndall" is different than yours.

In the article the phrase you always put in quotations is not in quotations. This is not a direct quote from Hart saying their will be no notice of allegation. It seems to be more of Patrick Brown summarizing the fact that no notice of allegation is expected soon (in January) by Hart and emphasizing that Hart believed it would be a long process.

This is far from a declaration by Hart that Tyndall will not receive a notice of allegation.

Reactions: 1 person
Let me ask you this. If Dave Hart and Donnie Tyndall were worried about what was coming down from the NCAA, why would Dave Hart send them a letter asking for expedition in the matter? He has had Donnie's back throughout this whole ordeal and knows exactly what happened. Guess we'll just wait and see. If they don't punish Boeheim for years of abuse and North Carolina gets a bye on having a whole department dedicated to fraud, I fail to see where Donnie Tyndall will get anything more than a "Bad Boy".

Pretty straightforward answer to that - Dave Hart wants an expedited answer for two reasons. (1) if there are no problems, the black cloud over his coach's recruiting efforts would be lifted. (2) if there is a problem and Hart chooses to cut Tyndall loose, he'll be able to act quickly to hire a new coach in prime hiring season.

A quick answer serves Hart best no matter the outcome.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back