Rumors swirling about Coach O recruiting Janzen Jackson to USC

I think he may be able to get around the release by going juco a-la Cam Newton. Meathead has done this before one of the things I was concerned about when his name came into the mix ant Tennessee was his calling the Tulane QB after Katrina.

Even if this were true, wouldn't UT have to let him out of his scholarship if he were to transfer to another D1 school?

I've lost all respect for Coach O dude he is literally a piece of s#!t of a person!

No doubt. Coach LAME and orgeron are such a discrace to the NCAA. Lame can't go anywhere without taking his daddy along and riding his coat-tails. Wow!! what a challenge he faces at USC with year in and year out top recruits. He's doing nothing and having his daddy there with him along with criminal violator orgeron. Wow, that's a challenge!!! What a joke of a coach, and He still has a losing record. Now on the flipside, you really have to admire coach Dooley for taking on such a huge challenge. Rite On!!!! GO VOLS!!!!:rock:

Wait, if we don't release him to USC then he has to sit out two years, right? Unless there is an appeal. So he would in effect loose a year of eligibility.

^^ he would only have to sit out one year, he just couldn't be on scolly for 2.

We need Janzen next year. Even though he is a punk, and its certainly no guarantee he will make it through the offseason scoot clean, but Janzen is a stud. IMO will be the best player on our defense next year.

Look at what you just said. :A Punk
That's a major part of Tn.'s problem, you need someone to clean up the program. Let him go, if he got by with robbery, what is going to stop him now.

Yeah, you people need to calm down. Jackson is a vol and there is no need to ''send him packing''. He's a great player and would be a huge loss if he did decide to leave. Really hope he doesn't read these message boards. Absolutely ridiculous!
Posted via VolNation Mobiled

Why are people bad-mouthing Jackson? Last I checked he is a Vol.

Accessory to an armed robbery to start with. Yes, I know there was a deal. But the whole episode just stinks of X and O and their drive-by mugging of Tennessee.

It's tampering and you can be penalized for it, if proven. Or even if not proven...see Robert Marve.

Yeah, you people need to calm down. Jackson is a vol and there is no need to ''send him packing''. He's a great player and would be a huge loss if he did decide to leave. Really hope he doesn't read these message boards. Absolutely ridiculous!
Posted via VolNation Mobiled

Ridiculous is the name of the game with a lot of folks unfortunately. :(

Accessory to an armed robbery to start with. Yes, I know there was a deal. But the whole episode just stinks of X and O and their drive-by mugging of Tennessee.

Jackson is still here and I will support him. X and O are no longer relevant to my college football experience.

Janzen's dad should be the first and loudest voice supporting Tennessee. The amount of resources/support spent by all to see this kid through those tough situations demands reciprocation, loyalty, and committment.

VN Store

Back