Rumors flying

The only former Vol QB that will be considered ain't named Peyton, but Randy.
If it came down to some of these hacks like Friend or Kitchens (who is gonna wind up extending with Cleveland given Baker's growth) or others, I would gladly welcome back Sanders. He has easily learned a few things since his time away from Tennessee.

If Will Friend is promoted to OC, then we will be looking for a new HC in 2/3 years. IMO Friend is not a good OL coach, not at UGA or CSU...

I know it is unpopular but i dont want Peyton as OC. If he wants an OC job he needs to cut his chops up the ranks of coaching. A great QB does not necessarily translate to a great coach.

McDad, I had that exact thought while reading in this thread, I would have posted that, got chicken. You know you can't post any thing resembling a hit on Peyton to this fan base, even if it's the truth. Doesn't mean I don't like Peyton. I do.

McDad, I had that exact thought while reading in this thread, I would have posted that, got chicken. You know you can't post any thing resembling a hit on Peyton to this fan base, even if it's the truth. Doesn't mean I don't like Peyton. I do.

I’ve got a simpler reason.

I don’t want to hate Peyton.

First off, if you post anything resembling a hit on Peyton, its a lie.

Second, McDadio hates Peyton.

First off, if you post anything resembling a hit on Peyton, its a lie.

Second, McDadio hates Peyton.

Fans still see him as the great quarterback that stayed for his senior year. He will always be beloved for that. He is a business man now and realizes how Volnation adores him. I helps with the endorsements and commercials. IMO, I don't think he would ever jeopardize that to become any kind of coach here.

He’s a VFL but he has not made moves that put the program’s best interests as the priority.
He doesn’t make MOVES. He’s not part of the administration. He’s come back every season to meet with the team, supports the coaches, forks out a few MILLIONS to the university (which trumps season tickets) and endows scholarships. Everything worth being proud of...true definition of fan of the program. He allows us message boarders to do the bisching that has proved invaluable. The same Fulmer you think he betrayed is practically another father to him and neither know who the hell we are.

Well! We know that Payton has a lot invested in Knoxville. We know he comes a lot to Knoxville. I think the fights between the Bama and Tennessee fans over Kingsbury is pretty ravishing. I just don’t know why Payton is coming, that’s all.
he and jim bob are super-tight and the lions may want to make some changes judging by how their season is shaking out. PM could be promoting JBS.

VN Store

Back