RUMOR - Not Verified but plausible ...

If all of these rumors of cash to players is true, and has caused multiple coaches to be fired, isn't that going to cause some players to be disqualified when the truth is revealed? I haven't heard a single word in this regard. I don't see how you have proof to fire coaches, but no proof of the players. Anyone have some insight on this?
According to AV that’s why you saw the exit of the 4 guys yesterday. They are no longer eligible to play here.

If all of this stuff is true we would approaching SMU territory, I suspect a lot of it isn't true though. We'll see.

If they actually took money that is very disappointing plus they weren’t setting the world on the field either. None of them.

According to AV that’s why you saw the exit of the 4 guys yesterday. They are no longer eligible to play here.
That's what AV would say, all people he allegedly helped recruit also btw and yet here he is still posting his usual BS. That should be all the proof any reasonable person needs that the guy is a fake.

Reactions: A_D_
Word going around that Henry T was giving approx $50K to stay mid season during current season . Unsure how accurate if at all but at this point it would not be surprising .
Dude has never been on a losing team in his life. Can’t handle adversity.

Crouch allegedly got a new Taho, just north sure on the timing of that

Start holding the students just as accountable as the coaches, ban them from playing college ball, and then maybe they will think long and hard about school choice and if they take money. Deterrence works in most instances got to set the example. This applies to coaches as well. Ridding schools of scholarships and BS bowl bans changes nothing. Big deal, UT misses out on the music city bowl.

That's what AV would say, all people he allegedly helped recruit also btw and yet here he is still posting his usual BS. That should be all the proof any reasonable person needs that the guy is a fake.
I‘d like to think someone would spend their time better than giving fake updates to play fans on a message board.

Maybe I’m naive but if we’re playing dudes 50k in the middle of the season not to transfer it kinda makes me hate this team even more. Makes me hate Pruitt’s operation even more?
He’s the UT version of Jim Mora, Jr. or the male version of Holly Warlick. Always been the good cop and then can’t become the bad cop and coddled his favorite players. That’s why Pope said what he said.

Reactions: Border Vol
If all of these rumors of cash to players is true, and has caused multiple coaches to be fired, isn't that going to cause some players to be disqualified when the truth is revealed? I haven't heard a single word in this regard. I don't see how you have proof to fire coaches, but no proof of the players. Anyone have some insight on this?
It should. They are NOT victims. That’s for sure.

It all stinks...Admin all the way down the charts. The culture here is toxic and needs to change. Tennessee is shooting themselves in the foot with every single move they make or don't make. And for what? A 12 million dollar buyout? Should never have been in this position to start. We are now at least 5 years in the hole, maybe longer if things don't drastically change. Pruitt was never a tier 1 coach but the admin doesn't know their heads from their butts and so the struggle is real. I honestly believe Steele will be the guy because they now have to rebuild from a reputation standpoint. The whole paying players argument makes me sick because they ALL do it. The NCAA sucks too. That organization is awful. I truly wish big schools would pull away. Things can be handled at the conference level and the NCAA is a unneeded pitiful overseer.

Reactions: tbones0711
I'm not saying he wasn't a good player because he was but I actually think he played better his freshman season, I know they said he'd trimmed down some...just my opinion

The wieght loss did not help him when TA&M qb came calling. Two toes ducked and ran.

He did play well for his size but barely big enough to be a big time SEC linebacker.

I'm wondering if we had just paid him 60k would that have bought a little better pass coverage?:)

Not sure how you would pay someone $50 k for $5 pass coverage. Granted he wasn't the only one responsible but our linebackers were constantly lost. I remember seeing the after game grades by position and his warranted a big mac and fries.
I am calling BS on this by the way.

Reactions: fullmetalvol
Word going around that Henry T was giving approx $50K to stay mid season during current season . Unsure how accurate if at all but at this point it would not be surprising .

I will say that this is not accurate. First no one leaves mid season or virtually no one leaves mid season. He seems to be a good kid and he likes to play football so he was't going anywhere midseason - period. If you are going to state something that is not even plausible or logical - as in this case -
then you are going to have to pony up with the source of your information or " Word Is ". I heard Guarantano was paid $1 M to stay midseason and I had it on good authority we couldn't win without him.

Like I said ... it hasn’t been verified at all but that’s the word being released ... and with us getting hit with 50 violations and tons of Level 1 violations ... I can see it being true
It hasn't been verified because it isn't true. Check on Guarantano getting 1 M for completing the season for me will you.

VN Store

Back