RUMOR - Not Verified but plausible ...

I liked Henry but I thought Daniel Bituli was better I loved the way Bituli played and if he was a little bigger he would be playing on Sunday's. Just MO.
If Bituli was bigger? He's massive. He's 6-3, 250lbs. His only problem is health. His knees got red flagges at the combine/pro day.

Word going around that Henry T was giving approx $50K to stay mid season during current season . Unsure how accurate if at all but at this point it would not be surprising .
Might explain why Beldar visited him in California recently.....to make sure Henry T. didn't sing like a canary.

Before people start smearing Henry T, let's get the facts on the table. First his family is Mormon and pretty religious as is he. Simon and Neidermier both had a heavy hand in his recruitment which does not necessarily bode well. But let's hold onto attacking him until we know for sure. Besides entering the portal does not mean you've necessarily left the school and team yet. Danny White and any coach he chooses I suspect will have one of their first things to do is try and salvage kids like Henry and Crouch in the portal. No need to make their jobs tougher at this point.

To'o To'o played well made alot of tackles for us. Yeah lacks some pass coverage skills but most linebackers do, especially at the next level. TE's and RB' s out of the backfield in the NFL tear LB's up.
He will get a chance at the next level and we will see. Hope he does well.

Yeah I said that paying them was the easy answer. But there are no easy answers. In all likelihood the haves and have not will end up being the exact same universities.
Someone suggested this in a thread today. The only thing that may stop it is to ban coaches for life or for several years minimum. Suspend the HC and AD for a year without pay if one of their underlings are caught. That will make them accountable for training their staff. I know this is a pipe dream but taking extreme measures would be the only way to stop it.

Word going around that Henry T was giving approx $50K to stay mid season during current season . Unsure how accurate if at all but at this point it would not be surprising .
ha ha 😂😂😂😂😂 Id give him a big 50 to cover a back out of the backfield

I never said cuz he was leaving mid season... said $ was given mid season to make sure he did stay .and your comments are literally a dick move and pointless. But we welcome your wonderful opinion
That’s more or less the same thing - and it makes no more sense once you have tried to back peddle. Since I’m so full of it - why don’t you share with everyone your source for all this insight ? if you are man enough to toss your big scoop out here - who’s your source and what is their relationship to Henry T.

I’m betting that it isn’t true and betting you don’t come back with any reliable source either.
“my girlfriends sisters sweet mate was at the sorority and her friend overheard at the library the janitor talking and he had a covid mask on but she thought she heard him tell the librarian
that ........
it’s still not close to being plausible..... anxiously waiting to hear your source.

If that's the case, then he never gave a damn about Tennessee anyway. He was here for the money.

The door can't close behind him fast enough.
I see what your saying but do you think Bammer players are there just bc it’s bammer? Of course they are winning but where do you think pruitt learned this?

I see what your saying but do you think Bammer players are there just bc it’s bammer? Of course they are winning but where do you think pruitt learned this?

I can only apply how I would feel in that situation. If I honestly didn't like or want to play for Tennessee, then I wouldn't have taken the money and came to play.

Obviously some don't share my sense of loyalty and that's fine. It just seems foreign to me

But after 10 years as a firefighter and 10 in the military, I've come to expect a certain amount of loyalty and unity in a work environment that can't be bought with money. We bled together, sweated together, cussed and laughed at each other, but we were there because we had each other and wanted to be.

The money we made was a bonus.

Like I said earlier, I just view the world through a different lens than HT I guess.

May explain the regression on the field. With that kind of money in his pocket, he probably wasn’t focused much in football.

Reactions: Border Vol
"Word going around"? That doesn't leave much to go on... but just about every reply has treated the claim as being an established fact. It's how this site gets a bad name. If you want to post a rumor, at least bother to specify where you saw it/heard it.

Reactions: HalfullVol
Dang, makes you wonder what Bama is paying their players and if there is a retirement clause in their scholarship.

Why in the world would you post a rumor like this during a time like this? You and all of VN please listen! STOP THIS BS RUMOR CRAP AS IT'S HURTING AND NOT HELPING ANYTHING!

I hated to see him go when I first heard it but now I say good riddance and don't let the door hit you on the way out! Nothing new here but the whole college football system is rotten and corrupt to the core. I dunno what could be done to fix it. Nothing probably. And of course we're going to be at the bottom for another 10 years.
10 years? 😂 Why is that? I don’t care if we gave that little twerp T’o’toto a Lambo and a gaggle of hookers during a game. Remember PSU decided not to let authorities know that their DC was screwing little boys? They hired a good coach and were damn near in the playoff in the next few years.

You guys know nothing about Henry’s family if you believe this junk. This is the junk that will ruin everything he worked for- he should have went to UW out of high school, I’m sure their fans are more reasonable.

Reactions: HalfullVol

VN Store

Back