Rumor Mill

You are full of crap. It was never close. You are just making stuff up like the “insiders” during the hiring process. Gruden will never be the coach at UT or likely anywhere.

He’s not making it up as you say. He fell for a faulty insider hook line and sinker. It’s humorous really

You are full of crap. It was never close. You are just making stuff up like the “insiders” during the hiring process. Gruden will never be the coach at UT or likely anywhere.

He may not be. And for the record my info does not come from UT. Inam fortunate in that regard. And yes it was. I am no insider on UT, now coaching I know about if I want.

He may not be. And for the record my info does not come from UT. Inam fortunate in that regard. And yes it was. I am no insider on UT, now coaching I know about if I want.

If your “insider” is telling you Gruden was close to being hired you are being lied to. It was never close. Those words come straight from the Haslams

Reactions: 1 person
Like most people who know folks in high places, they don't divulge sources. Like I said, I really don't care if you believe me.

Uh huh. So again, you have zero proof.

In other news, dna from Neyland himself has been used and we are 98% done with cloning Neyland. My sources are waaaay up there. Or maybe they’re just out there, kind of like yours.

Uh huh. So again, you have zero proof.

In other news, dna from Neyland himself has been used and we are 98% done with cloning Neyland. My sources are waaaay up there. Or maybe they’re just out there, kind of like yours.

So did Stephen Hargis just decide to make up a story about Vic Grider telling him that Gruden asked him if he wanted to be a part of his staff at UT? Did Jason La Canfora just decide to make something up about Gruden putting together a coaching staff, but his focus was on college football not the NFL?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 people
This is absolute fact. I have that on the highest authority. And I don't care if you believe me.

Yea, but you don't have twenty seven eight-by-ten color glossy photographs with circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back of each one explaining what each one was to be used as evidence to support your argument. Therefore fade won't except it as proof...

Reactions: 2 people
So did Stephen Hargis just decide to make up a story about Vic Grider telling him that Gruden asked him if he wanted to be a part of his staff at UT? Did Jason La Canfora just decide to make something up about Gruden putting together a coaching staff, but his focus was on college football not the NFL?

It’s not like Gruden hasn’t entertained offers. It’s also not like Gruden has ever come close to accepting.

VN Store

Back