Rumor - JT Shrout may be entering transfer portal [official per Pete Thamel]

Those 50 or so people who gathered on shiano Sunday had no say so in what was going on, Hubbs said so himself this morning. It was the politicians and higher ups around the university that rejected the hire. It was cute though I guess.
Do you not think the politicians had pressure from vol football fans????
Politicians have too many other things to worry about other than vol football, unless they feel heat.
As far as Hubbs goes, he is a yes man.

I don't listen to 20 year-olds about any other weighty issue...I certainly can't say why I would take into account their short term thoughts on the guy that coaches their football team.
Yeah, need a more reliable source. Like a bunch irrational, deranged keyboard cowboys who have all the answers to stuff they don’t understand. But any reasonable person understands that if you repeat insane pipe dreams enough times they will come true.

Reactions: Wireless1
I was surprised Salters parents didn't try to get him to wait before signing...
The way Pruitt has handled the QB's is a shame...if my kid was a high ranked 5/4 star looking at UT earlier...I'd want to take a wait and see at least until Feb...
I would have for sure...but you can't know the details of every situation. I'm glad he did, but as a parent there would have been a multitude of red flags for me.

I would have for sure...but you can't know the details of every situation. I'm glad he did, but as a parent there would have been a multitude of red flags for me.
Yeah you can't know every details...I'm not even counting the violations that are being talked about...simply the way he's handled the QB's..
End of the day it would be my kids choice but I'd sure have that discussion

Reactions: 'Boro-vol
Antonio Brown says hey.
He's a clown and his legacy will go down as such. Those that act like him will have the same type legacy when their time comes as well. You might find it hard to believe because you're too close to the situation but nobody likes a jerk, never have and never will.

You guys sound totally amped for the bowl game and inevitable "This is the year", "Tennessee resurgence", "Rise to relevance", "We're back", "Natty", and "SEC Coach of the Year" talk we'll get next season.

Yeah, need a more reliable source. Like a bunch irrational, deranged keyboard cowboys who have all the answers to stuff they don’t understand. But any reasonable person understands that if you repeat insane pipe dreams enough times they will come true.
No, I just listen to you and PVF. You college sports experts have all the information that is fit to print.

There is word going around JT Shout may be entering the transfer portal soon.

This would not be a good sign if it happens and then wouldn’t play in the bowl game either

UT is Now Toxic under Pruitt/Fulmer
I wish Shrout well

I feel like this isn’t much of a rumor. Most pretty much figured it’s him or Bailey, and one of the two would enter the portal. If it’s true Shrout is going, then I would take that as the coaches have made it clear Bailey is the future unless the kid from Texas comes in and lights it up during the spring.

Now if they both enter, that’s a different story and I’d be more worried.

If practice of qb goes as it has. He wont have a chance to show what he can do in practice

Reactions: Checker_the_Shire
Nega vol and sunshine pumper are thrown around in this form ridiculously, imo.
At one time or another we have all been guilty of both. After all, we are all vol fans or we would of left years ago.
Truth is in 3 areas, imo.
#1 W’s and L’s Pruitt is 16-19, enough said there.
#2 The numbers. Record for double digit losses, plus the fact we rank no so well in most team statistics.
#3 The EYE test. Our players are making too many dumb mistakes and the development is not there.

So, who is responsible for ALL of this?
Fulmer and Pruitt.
Fulmer for hiring an unproven HEAD football coach.
Pruitt for not being able to communicate, for whatever reason, what it takes to have a consistent, winning program. Be it communication problem between him and coaches (remember Dline coaching fiasco) or the players.

We all, deep down, wanted JG to succeed. Didn’t happen. Wasted a lot of time there that could of been we’ll served on others. This was pointed out earlier in the season by many.

Pruitt, has had opportunities just like every other coach in the NCAA and we know what the results are.
Time to cut our losses and move forward.
Also, for those who think we shouldn’t be making coaching changes that often, Alabama went through a few before they landed the right one, Saban, and we all know how that turned out.....
Agree. However, I wished you would have caveated your #1 point with, 16-19, and of those 16 wins only the Auburn victory was of significance. Haven't even sniffed FL, GA or Bama. Over the last three years we only avg. 14pts against Florida, 15 pts against UGA, and 17 pts against 'Bama and if we are to be honest, many points scored in these games were garbage points against the second teams.

If Shrout transfers you thinking BM contends? Not sure we are going to hand it to Salter w/CJPs job on the line but I honestly don't know....
I meant I didn't think it was a given that HB is the guy if JT stays put. I could be wrong tho, JMO.

Reactions: Pacer92

VN Store

Back