(Rumor) Chaney reached out to Hurts

Oh yeah, that’s what Hurts will do prior to making his next life altering decision that could decide his future fame, fortune and happiness....he’ll scroll though the fan message boards of the final contending programs for his services, and whatever he reads will override the recruiting pitches, personnel and offensive scheme fits and benefits that each of those programs’ staffs have put forth to him.

Damn NegaVols/NegaHornedFrogs/NegaHurricanes/NegaSooners......

Heeeeeyyyyy what ya got against frogs HAHAAHHA ;)

I think he is considering us. It makes sense. He knows Pruitt & Tennessee is in SEC. Guaranteed to start from day # 1.
I don't see him coming to UT. My money would be on Florida
Mullen is a good QB coach. Florida's real weakess is at QB. They won 10 gamws this season and beat Michigan handily
Mullen is a proven coach but Pruitt is not. Florida can win NOW but we might win NOW
Florida wins 12 games with Hurts and fows to SECCG. Tennessee wins 8 games with Hurts and no SECCG

Oh yeah, that’s what Hurts will do prior to making his next life altering decision that could decide his future fame, fortune and happiness....he’ll scroll though the fan message boards of the final contending programs for his services, and whatever he reads will override the recruiting pitches, personnel and offensive scheme fits and benefits that each of those programs’ staffs have put forth to him.

Damn NegaVols/NegaHornedFrogs/NegaHurricanes/NegaSooners......

He's laying down sarcasm.

This is a terrible place for Hurts. He needs a dominant offensive line.
One, UT's OL will likely improve a good bit with another year of good S&C, consistent OL coaching, and Chaney who seems to be pretty good at making lemonade OL's.

Two, most assume the OL was as bad as it looked. JG's slow decision making played into it as well. The OL definitely had problems... but when your QB doesn't read D's well and doesn't make good, quick decisions... it makes the OL look much worse. Before arguing with me, go back and take a look at how many sacks the OL gave up with Dormady then with JG. Did they really become 10 times worse? Dormady definitely had his own set of issues. His decisions weren't always the best ones. But you can correct someone who is decisive and makes mistakes. If someone is hesitant... you can't correct anything else until you get past that.

Have you seen JG's stats? No way anybody can take his job. He's got tiger blood. Best in the sec by far.
Would he have been as productive behind an OL with any talent? Just curious if you really believe all of this is on JG or is the fact that he spent half his time running for his life and the other half getting up from being pummeled by defensive players has anything to do with it.

Folks underestimating the impact that Morris and Wright will make next year.

True Freshman offensive lineman don’t win upfront in the sec. not at bama or LSU etc. they’re gonna need a year or 2 in a college weight program. They’re not going to push around grown men in this league as 18 year olds.

Feels like we've been saying this since Dooley had the stud senior offensive line developed by Phil Fulmer. We haven't had one since.

As much as I like JG, Tennessee would be insane not to pursue Hurts if interested. Hurts is clearly interested in having an "internship" under an OC who has developed great NFL QBs. I think Chaney has potential to be a Championship OC. I saw weaknesses with his offense during his stint here but he has now shown Championship potential. What is clear is that he has been around and helped develop elite QBs at the next level. I think that means more to Jalen Hurts than a gazillion meaningless yards in the No Defense Belt conference.

Fulmer didn’t recruit much less develop Dooleys 2012 lineman.

Hurts is 24-2 as a starter. Saban built a dynasty but he was a damn fool not starting Hurts in the second half against Clemson. If Hurts is a division in the locker room he has done a damn great job of acting on the sidelines.
He appears to be the ultimate team player. Your bama bizz partner sounds like a typical bama fan. Tua was having an off game, after that second pic he was done.
It was time to try something different. Saban was being stubborn

As I stated, I personally do not know anything about Hurts......just what I have been repeatedly told over and over. Hurts butt-hurt started in the Georgia championship game when he got benched and Tua bailed them out for the victory and continued to start through the 2018 season. From the championship game until the 2018 season kickoff, Hurts father ranted daily about how unfair Hurts has been treated causing the staff to suggest a position change which Hurts declined. The biggest problem with Hurts is not necessarily Hurts himself but the father. Personally, I think Kiffin is his best option or Maryland.

It would be icing on an already outstanding cake. JG and Hurts in spring competition would really fill Neyland.

As I stated, I personally do not know anything about Hurts......just what I have been repeatedly told over and over. Hurts butt-hurt started in the Georgia championship game when he got benched and Tua bailed them out for the victory and continued to start through the 2018 season. From the championship game until the 2018 season kickoff, Hurts father ranted daily about how unfair Hurts has been treated causing the staff to suggest a position change which Hurts declined. The biggest problem with Hurts is not necessarily Hurts himself but the father. Personally, I think Kiffin is his best option or Maryland.

I like you don't know much about Hurts but I did watch the SECC game and he came off bench pulled them out. After the game Saban almost broke in to tears explaining what a great team guy and just what a great person Jalen was/is. He said just not enough superlatives to express.. It might have been BS but that what I saw..

With Hurts we win 8 or 9 games.

Without Hurts we win 6 or 7.

If he goes to UF they will win the East and play Bama for the SEC Championship. Let’s hope he comes here.

Reactions: Big Al Orange
I think he is considering us. It makes sense. He knows Pruitt & Tennessee is in SEC. Guaranteed to start from day # 1.
I don't see him coming to UT. My money would be on Florida
Mullen is a good QB coach. Florida's real weakess is at QB. They won 10 gamws this season and beat Michigan handily
Mullen is a proven coach but Pruitt is not. Florida can win NOW but we might win NOW
Florida wins 12 games with Hurts and fows to SECCG. Tennessee wins 8 games with Hurts and no SECCG

Um..... Hate to break it too you, but Florida's weakness is not at QB. Mullen has worked wonders with Franks. There is no chance that Hurts would just given the job...

Franks literally improved drastically in TD:INT Ratio, he improved his completion percentage, and almost doubled up on passing yards. Went from 9 total TD's and 8 picks last year to over 30 TD's and 6 picks.... Mullen ain't gonna throw a wrench in that progression for Hurts.

Well! It may be true, that he reached out to him, or not, but I know he is already working.
I also know that there is a Georgia fan that is salty about it, it seems.🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: Zues1

VN Store

Back