Rosenstein invoked possibility of 25th Amendment

It actually did deserve it’s own , I don’t know about two though

It is big enough.

And I'll give you just one hint who is pushing this so he can defend firing Rosenstein and replacing him with someone to shut down the investigation : he is orange.

It is big enough.

And I'll give you just one hint who is pushing this so he can defend firing Rosenstein and replacing him with someone to shut down the investigation : he is orange.
And he once brought a lawsuit where recovery would have been based on him showing he was a full human and not half orangutan.

It is big enough.

So Trump is pushing a story about how chaotic his WH is?

More likely, someone is trying to create more distrust in the administration. I'm betting this is the same sources that led to the anonymous op ed. Viva la Resistance!

So Trump is pushing a story about how chaotic his WH is?

More likely, someone is trying to create more distrust in the administration. I'm betting this is the same sources that led to the anonymous op ed. Viva la Resistance!

Rosenstein says it is not true, apparently.

Tape Trump? Invoke the 25th?

Someone is setting someone up.

Rosenstein says it is not true, apparently.

Tape Trump? Invoke the 25th?

Someone is setting someone up.
All Trump needs to fire RR is for RR to refuse the order to declassify.

I suspect... All Trump needs to fire RR is to declassify the documents.

I personally see no world where RR needs to be set up to be fired.

Reactions: NorthDallas40
It is big enough.

on-fleek-300x273.jpg

Ironic that the "fake news/failing" nytimes just gave trump pretext to fire Rosenstein and then end Mueller investigation. Leaker in all likelihood from the Trump Administration. Here is the path to fire Rosenstein.
First-Haberman, now Goldman and Schmidt enthralled with their inside access that they allow themselves to be used for political propaganda. How the Times' reporters and editors were not suspicious of the timing of the leaks for this story -- more than a year after Comey's firing and in concert with Trump's escalating attacks on Jeff Sessions--journalistic malpractice

VN Store

Back