Roe vs Wade Overturned

Those are no where near the same thing. Failure to get vaccinated could potentially impact hundreds of others. Speaking of hypocrisy, the Right always claims it wants less government intervention except it wants the government to ban abortion and be heavily involved. Now, that's hypocrisy.

you think the SCOTUS banned abortion? LOL you need to stop watching joyless reed and msdnc

Since you cannot come up with a logical/factual argument on how additional regulation would save any lives or prevent gun violence in any way I assume you have no position other than disarmament.

"You just disagree" is that guy's favorite deflection. It basically absolves him from needing to really argue much of the topic on merit. Kind of like another poster suddenly leaping to nukes or sarin gas when the actual topic is expressly non-NFA personal firearms. A sort of more individualized variation on Godwin's Law.

301997244_10100433650613816_1066052678571327669_n.jpg

Failure to get vaccinated can directly impact others, so it's apples to oranges in my opinion. I realize your response will be that an abortion also directly impacts someone else, which is where we will differ.
No, not really. Abortion impacts at least one and maybe more people. If the significant other wants to keep and help raise and be a significant part of the child's life or even marry the mother, that's two and then if it's twins, that's 3.

So I guess you are good with executing the two from Memphis this week?

2 doses Pfizer and booster.

Those are no where near the same thing. Failure to get vaccinated could potentially impact hundreds of others. Speaking of hypocrisy, the Right always claims it wants less government intervention except it wants the government to ban abortion and be heavily involved. Now, that's hypocrisy.
Wrong and wrong. The SCOTUS decision got government out of it so by default, less .gov.

Here is the deal.

Amend the USC to address abortion.

or

Congress can legislate abortion law, they are accountable to their represented citizens.

or

leave it to the 10th Amendment (as the SCOTUS ruled in absence of the two above).

It really is not that hard.

What about rape and/or incest?
What about it? One, it’s horrible and people Who commit those crimes should be killed or castrated. Although rare, I dont see the logic in how ending the life of a developing human brings justice. What is overlooked in the most recent case that got national attention is they were attempting to abort the 13 year olds child, NOT to protect the 13 year old, but to keep they identity and crime of her attacker a secret.

When did he say that and what's the context? In May he certainly acknowledged the possibility:

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell acknowledged that a national ban on abortions would be a possibility if the Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade this summer as it appears poised to do.

Sen. Mitch McConnell said a national abortion ban would be 'possible' if Roe v. Wade is overturned

It appears you're being dishonest here in order to piss people off. That doesn't speak well to your character

Try reading the Constitution. And you don't even have to read all of it. If you truly believe that government grants rights, you are in serious trouble. Get your fifteenth booster and wear a mask too while you're at it.
I’m a constitutional conservative. The constituion is itself a governmental source of rights.

All ears to hear your explanation.

By simply being born human you posses certain rights, the right to self defense, the right to speak (not be heard), the right to determine the course of you life, the right to worship as you please to name a few. Governments have and can only restrict or limit these rights, they can't grant them.

VN Store

Back