Roe vs Wade Overturned

Then you cannot claim an unborn as a dependent

Like I said..all nuanced, Then why does one get to claim a unborn as a dependent for a full calendar year when only the birth happens within 1 minute of the next year?
You want to say that there is no deductions for that? Make it prorated then.

Like I said..all nuanced, Then why does one get to claim a unborn as a dependent for a full calendar year when only the birth happens within 1 minute of the next year?
You want to say that there is no deductions for that? Make it prorated then.
The kid was born in 22 so there's a deduction for 22. There's no deduction for unborn babies. The government does not consider the unborn a person. If the baby is born in any part of a year, a deduction can he made for that year

The kid was born in 22 so there's a deduction for 22. There's no deduction for unborn babies. The government does not consider the unborn a person. If the baby is born in any part of a year, a deduction can he made for that year
If we’re looking at it practically, the expenses don’t automatically go from zero to maximum the second a baby is born. Pregnancy has expenses, people prepare ahead of the birth…

Reactions: TRUEFANVol

Prorate then...otherwise the woman gets Child Credits for the full year in which she was just pregnant.

I wonder what percentage are able to do so? You are assuming everyone is willing and able, not the case. Some people have kids just to collect the check and sit at home all year..

You done gave that money away to Ukraine.

Face it..this Social Welfare State has been operational for 60 years with trillions of funding..and the results are about as one see with the War on Drugs.

Meaning they can't claim it until its born.

They’re claiming an entire year’s worth for a child that was only alive 1 minute in that year.

But let’s be honest, regardless of the answer here would it change anything for you? If you could claim the child either way, would it change your opinion?

I wonder what percentage are able to do so? You are assuming everyone is willing and able, not the case. Some people have kids just to collect the check and sit at home all year..
Well, I’d say a huge percentage prepare to varying degrees and within their means. Very few people bring a baby home to no wardrobe, no diapers, no way to feed them, no bedding situation, no entertainment, ect.

VN Store

Back