Roe vs Wade Overturned

I agree with you completely, but your earlier comments imply that you don't believe any fetus/child is viable until it can survive outside of the womb. So why bring up that circumstance to make your point?

He provided a list of situations in which abortions post hardline time frame would be allowed. I added one to his list.

Slow down. You're not focusing on what I am saying.

Taking responsibility for a life is not only economic. Far more encompassing than that.

I am not talking about abortions when a woman's life is endangered. My comment is regarding the forcing of a risk upon a woman that has the potential to kill her.

There simply is no debate that pregnancy alone forces a woman to accept risks to her health up to and including death. There is also no debate that pregnancy forces a woman to accept complete responsibility for the health and well being of the fetus. In your scenario I am killing you, but your existence does not pose a danger to my health like a fetus does to a woman nor I am burdened with the responsibility of your health and well being like you want to burden a woman with.

As for your car analogy. There is no law forcing me to drive, correct?

Okay so it's an economic argument + responsibility for your actions. I'm not seeing the problem. Everyone is responsible for their own actions.

The odds of a woman dying during delivery are insanely low. She's far more likely to die in a car crash. All of life contains risk. Sex has risks. Smoking has risks. Driving has risks. Abortions have risks. To be alive is to accept risk.

No, no law forces you to drive. But natural law forces you to accept risk.

What rights? Name one body part you can go to a doctor and have removed surgically because it inconveniences you?

Personally I am not against abortion but for ethical reasons there should be a hard stop for fetuses past x weeks (year part is debatable) unless in cars of rape, incest or serious health threat to mother.

If you make exceptions for rape/incest you don't actually have a standard because, to quote house, "patient's lie".

Nothing prevents a pregnant woman or victim of incest from handling things within a defined time frame (I like 12-16 weeks).

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
Elizabeth Warren Suggests Putting Abortion Clinics In National Parks

2022-05-10T162937Z_976701156_RC2F4U939RPH_RTRMADP_3_USA-SENATE-YELLEN-scaled-e1653504253521.jpg

Democratic Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren told a Washington Post reporter the government should build Planned Parenthood clinics on national parks Monday.

“They could put up tents, have trained personnel — and be there to help people who need it,” Warren said, according to Washington Post reporter Caroline Kitchener.

“It’s time to declare a medical emergency,” Warren added, according to Kitchener.

Elizabeth Warren Suggests Putting Abortion Clinics In National Parks
Well she is "native American" anyway, so doing medical procedures in a tent is 2nd nature to her.

White House Promotes Website Advising Children About Hiding Abortions from Parents

pregnant_belly-640x480.jpg

The White House responded to the Supreme Court overturning Roe v. Wade by promoting a website advising children how to hide their abortions from their parents.

“If you need information on your state’s laws or legal help, you may consider this website: AbortionFinder.org,” the Department of Health and Human Services advised in a published release to the press that was also promoted by the White House.

The website informs children 15 years old or younger that parental requirement laws demand that parents and guardians must be involved with the decision to have an abortion.

White House Promotes Website Advising Children About Hiding Abortions from Parents

The man can ditch all responsibilities but the financial. And if he's a bum, he'll ditch that too.
So let’s right laws to change that. That’d probably be best thing for society long term. Watch an Abortion it’s truly disgusting. We’re basically Nazis killing people we don’t think have enough justification to live

pregnant_belly-640x480.jpg

The White House responded to the Supreme Court overturning Roe v. Wade by promoting a website advising children how to hide their abortions from their parents.

“If you need information on your state’s laws or legal help, you may consider this website: AbortionFinder.org,” the Department of Health and Human Services advised in a published release to the press that was also promoted by the White House.

The website informs children 15 years old or younger that parental requirement laws demand that parents and guardians must be involved with the decision to have an abortion.

That has to be brought before the SCOTUS...it is illegal as the guardians have the right to know.

VN Store

Back