Roe vs Wade Overturned

I just want to know why Stem Cell Research is not brought up more with this topic . While I personally don’t agree with abortions. The amount of research that has been possible due to stem cells is incredible and it’s absolutely something that should be brought to the table more on this subject .

You’re a bit outdated with that one. We have better alternatives for obtaining stem cells now.

We can obtain stem cells from other species, we can get them from the placenta and umbilical cord, we have immoralized cell lines in use from abortions 50 years ago, we can get blood stem cells, fat stem cells, etc.

On top of that, every state will still have emergency situations that require abortion. No one is banning that. The other states will still have abortion. But the debate in the early 2000s was more media driven than real in regards for the importance of abortions for stem cell research

Last edited:
Elizabeth Warren Suggests Putting Abortion Clinics In National Parks

2022-05-10T162937Z_976701156_RC2F4U939RPH_RTRMADP_3_USA-SENATE-YELLEN-scaled-e1653504253521.jpg

Democratic Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren told a Washington Post reporter the government should build Planned Parenthood clinics on national parks Monday.

“They could put up tents, have trained personnel — and be there to help people who need it,” Warren said, according to Washington Post reporter Caroline Kitchener.

“It’s time to declare a medical emergency,” Warren added, according to Kitchener.

Isn't that mostly land we stole from Native Americans? Is she talking about making abortion reservations? Typical European.

At this rate with our population, that'd be like 6k deaths per year. Doubtful we'd have the same rate, but still concerning, of course.
View attachment 467610
2 questions:
1. Which number would be higher: Death of mothers due to abortion being illegal or death of babies if abortion is legal?
2. I will ask you since you have entered the ring: Why do we have to kill the babies if there is a medically vable way to remove the baby and save its life in 2022?

What we need are rational and reasonable regulations regarding abortions.

I’m very much on board with a hard line at 12-16 weeks except for cases of severe maternal risk. No exceptions for rape or incest.

I think that’s about as reasonable as you can be, and it’s the standard in most of the world

So to be clear women will die because they will shove coat hangers in themselves or have back alley abortions rather than simply travel to a different state.

That’s the real stance of those who support Roe? This is why we can’t take your arguments seriously

'The View' co-host Sunny Hostin says She is AGAINST abortion Even in the case of incest or rape because she is Catholic: 'I don't believe in any exception to it'

The View's liberal co-host, Sunny Hostin, said Monday that because of her deep Catholic faith she draws a line when it comes to her stance against abortion: She doesn't believe in any exceptions, not even rape or incest cases.

'I don't believe in abortion, at any time. I don't believe in any exception to it,' she said.

'Even incest and rape?' her stunned co-host Sarah Haines asked.

'No, I don't,' Hostin, 53, shot back. 'That's considered very radical for many people, and it's because I'm Catholic and that's my faith.'

58611797-10879745-Sunny_Hostin_53_sparked_outrage_after_calling_for_the_GOP_party_-a-4_1654205207382.jpg

Hostin, 53, sparked outrage after calling for the GOP to be abolished and called Republicans a 'party of white supremacy' and 'gun massacres.' She said: 'Get rid of Republicans, get rid of the party. Because as the party stands now, it's the party of white supremacy, it's the party of insurrectionists, the party of massacres at this point'

The View's liberal co-host Sunny Hostin says she's AGAINST abortion even in incest or rape | Daily Mail Online

Welp she had a good run on the View lol

Isn't that mostly land we stole from Native Americans? Is she talking about making abortion reservations? Typical European.

What part of that overturned ruling does she not understand ? SCOTUS just took the federal government out of the equation. Now she want the Feds to actually start building abortion clinics on public land ?

What part of that overturned ruling does she not understand ? SCOTUS just took the federal government out of the equation. Now she want the Feds to actually start building abortion clinics on public land ?
It's her people's land .......not Native Americans the government.

Reactions: 0nelilreb
I’m very much on board with a hard line at 12-16 weeks except for cases of severe maternal risk. No exceptions for rape or incest.

I think that’s about as reasonable as you can be, and it’s the standard in most of the world
Most people are reasonable about your mentioned numbers. The left doesn't want any restrictions including partial birth abortions. The msm is gaslighting what the overturning of RvW really is and the sheep are lapping it up like puppies to warm milk.

2022-05-10T162937Z_976701156_RC2F4U939RPH_RTRMADP_3_USA-SENATE-YELLEN-scaled-e1653504253521.jpg

Democratic Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren told a Washington Post reporter the government should build Planned Parenthood clinics on national parks Monday.

“They could put up tents, have trained personnel — and be there to help people who need it,” Warren said, according to Washington Post reporter Caroline Kitchener.

“It’s time to declare a medical emergency,” Warren added, according to Kitchener.

Maybe Indian reservations.

2 questions:
1. Which number would be higher: Death of mothers due to abortion being illegal or death of babies if abortion is legal?
2. I will ask you since you have entered the ring: Why do we have to kill the babies if there is a medically vable way to remove the baby and save its life in 2022?

I'm not sure when the protoplasm becomes a baby.

Who will provide for it once it becomes a baby?

I don't know what's right and wrong when it comes to abortion, and neither do you. I am OK with early abortion being legal because I believe prohibition creates worse outcomes.

I'm not sure when the protoplasm becomes a baby.

Who will provide for it once it becomes a baby?

I don't know what's right and wrong when it comes to abortion, and neither do you. I am OK with early abortion being legal because I believe prohibition creates worse outcomes.

I'm lost. Why wouldn't the mother/father provide for the baby after it's born?

Define “currently”? You can’t want and abortion and to conceive simultaneously. The obvious answer to your question is that she have the device removed.

Why is my question absurd?

I gave you an example as to why a woman wouldn't have an IUD, despite how ****ed up of a premise you pinched off there.

Your question is absurd because it implies that women should have an IUD as a means of protecting them from rape pregnancy.

I'm going to tell you to just quit while you're behind here. You are climbing up a very, very stupid hill to die on.

I gave you an example as to why a woman wouldn't have an IUD, despite how ****ed up of a premise you pinched off there.

Your question is absurd because it implies that women should have an IUD as a means of protecting them from rape pregnancy.

I'm going to tell you to just quit while you're behind here. You are climbing up a very, very stupid hill to die on.

Instead of mocking my premise, you may want take a step back and consider what I am saying. I have never said all women should get IUD's in case they're raped. I think there may be a problem with your understanding of how an IUD works and what it does.

Or you can just keep pretending I'm crazy and remain ignorant.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Instead of mocking my premise, you may want take a step back and consider what I am saying. I have never said all women should get IUD's in case they're raped. I think there may be a problem with your understanding of how an IUD works and what it does.

Or you can just keep pretending I'm crazy and remain ignorant.

Lmao. You're telling me I don't know how an IUD works after you said this:

Do you want to explain to me why a rape victim getting an IUD is absurd since you liked the post?

I'm a 33 year old bachelor. I wager I know more about IUD's than you ever will.

VN Store

Back