Roe vs Wade Overturned

The biological question of what is life doesn't dictate the answer of when life begins. <snip>
Didn’t even read past there. I’ll read it after I post this. You continue to post absolutely horrible arguments that conflict with themselves even. That’s your own damn fault Champ and this place is gonna mock it every damn time. Welcome to the Thunderdome.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
I get what you’re saying. My point is….is the barn one thing if I choose to burn it down (fetus/abortion) and another thing if someone else decides to burn it down (human/murder).
I think so. A person has an innate right to self-determination. Someone taking that choice from them is a crime.

Maybe you can answer my question: Why does the aborted baby have to be killed? Why isn't there an effort to simply remove the baby and try to maintain its survival if it is medically possible?
Well, since I don’t advocate for abortions past the point of viability (except in extreme cases) then your question’s premise doesn’t make sense.

What is sad to me is how the left has distorted this ruling in their attempt to gain votes. SCOTUS has not made abortions illegal despite that being the message of the Democrats. They've kicked the decision to the states, and there is an absolutely valid Constitutional reason for doing so. If they want a federal law on abortion, they are in the position to put one forward, but they'd rather blame the court for following the Constitution. They are promoting misinformation, much as they've accused Trump of doing.

Oh boy, the moron commenting on the immorality of killing children in another thread as a justification to ban firearms comes in and now advocates for... you all guessed it, killing children!

This is an example of a clown that will tell us it is acceptable for a woman to kill her already born child, up until it is no longer dependent on her care. What age is that? 14? 15? After all, before that, it is interfering with the woman's self determination.
You are an emotional train wreck who barges into every thread on the highest of horses.

Search my history, find where I’ve advocated for banning firearms and I’ll concede that you’re right. Happy hunting.

You are an emotional train wreck who barges into every thread on the highest of horses.

Search my history, find where I’ve advocated for banning firearms and I’ll concede that you’re right. Happy hunting.
And you try to speak big words about "self determination" and have no understanding or definition of what it is.

You're advocating repeatedly in this thread for "self determination" without limits simply because you are the emotional mess. You can't even set a basic ground for a discussion without spewing some kind of line you think you read in a book somewhere.

What is sad to me is how the left has distorted this ruling in their attempt to gain votes. SCOTUS has not made abortions illegal despite that being the message of the Democrats. They've kicked the decision to the states, and there is an absolutely valid Constitutional reason for doing so. If they want a federal law on abortion, they are in the position to put one forward, but they'd rather blame the court for following the Constitution. They are promoting misinformation, much as they've accused Trump of doing.
States not having uniformity in this matter is medically and logistically the dumbest possible outcome… I expect nothing but dumb outcomes from the right though, so, par for the course.

Necessity is the mother of invention...

Between building abortion centers on indigenous lands and pills via mail... abortions shall continue full throttle.

Sorry Bible thumpers.

What those screeching are doing is completely ignoring the fact that SCOTUS actually applied the Constitution this time instead of arbitrarily writing legislation from the bench. FFS their rationale on Roe was tied to due process its a complete misapplication of the amendment. Casey tried to clean it up but it was fundamentally just broken.

States not having uniformity in this matter is medically and logistically the dumbest possible outcome… I expect nothing but dumb outcomes from the right though, so, par for the course.
> larps about being for "self determination"
> advocates for the destruction of rights

It's just so easy to clown on you types.

Reactions: NorthDallas40
And you try to speak big words about "self determination" and have no understanding or definition of what it is.

You're advocating repeatedly in this thread for "self determination" without limits simply because you are the emotional mess.
The tale-tale sign of your inability to think critically is that you latch onto other posters to tear them down in this echo-chamber, like it somehow boosts your ego (sad).

Why don’t you try articulating and justifying your own position instead?

Where does medical licensing and procedure control occur? And what is the “consensus” on doctor assisted suicide since you’re all into self determination?

States are not meant to have uniformity. The left expecting all 50 states to have uniformity is stupid and goes against the history of this country. But politicians using an issue to divide the country, much as the left is currently doing, is par for the course. It's how both sides maintain their power.

The tale-tale sign of your inability to think critically is that you latch onto other posters to tear them down in this echo-chamber, like it somehow boosts your ego (sad).

Why don’t you try articulating and justifying your own position instead?
I'm asking you to define self determination. What are you scared of?

I am thrilled at the possibility. I hope the justices are pissed off enough to finally correctly interpret such phrases as "shall not be infringed".

But I got five bucks saying you don't want them to correctly interpret "well regulated militia."

Where does medical licensing and procedure control occur? And what is the “consensus” on doctor assisted suicide since you’re all into self determination?
Boy, you’re gonna have to be more specific. What are the circumstances behind physician assisted suicide?

Necessity is the mother of invention...

Between building abortion centers on indigenous lands and pills via mail... abortions shall continue full throttle.

Sorry Bible thumpers.
You could just go to a state which allows abortion at the point in gestation in that case and leave the native Americans out of it and not give the Feds another reason to assault them 🤷‍♂️

Nice work SCOTUS.

Move token back 50 years.

Do not pass GO.

Do not collect $200.

68% of Americans support status quo?

F the majority.

The legacy of Donald.
Yes.
It was a great day for democracy and the constitution.
Now you can fight you fight where it belongs. At the state level.

The problem is the left will do what they want legal or not. That's their thing.

It's only natural and reasonable to desire examples of the exact opposite of what they want.

Here's a new definition of the left for idiots, a woman who wants an abortion.

VN Store

Back