Roe vs Wade Overturned

The other 33% declined to comment without first making sure their husbands were ok with them speaking.

That’s because they don’t understand what any of it means. Like the women on my timeline worried they’ll die from ectopic pregnancies. They’ve been lied to

You are contradicting yourself. You claim it isn’t alive, but then go on to say if it was taken out of the womb “it wouldn’t survive”. You are literally acknowledging that it would go from living to dying. It’s an idiotic argument anyways, even a newborn baby couldn’t survive on its own. My son was born at 31 weeks, spent a decent time in the nicu. Couldn’t survive on his own, but he was 100% alive and 100% human life. Your “argument” is illogical, and frankly quite stupid.
Oh you’ve done it now 😂

I pity the poor woman that vacations around the world.
Also, this is clear media manipulation as there is no total ban on abortions like the law in Malta that will happen nationwide in the US. Planned Parenthood is welcome to call it a hellscape, because apparently they're facing hell after losing 3% of their business in a handful of states in the US. Unless of course they're liars.

Reactions: Orangeburst
Eh I’m not sure extremism either way will make us better off but I agree it would be a grand experiment. And I’d like to see data from both extremes over a couple of years.
We’re going to need to be anchored at both ends.

Removes the “we just didn’t go far enough” from both sides excuses list.

Then absolutely, what a data set the next 5-10 years will provide.

Reactions: NorthDallas40
We’re going to need to be anchored at both ends.

Removes the “we just didn’t go far enough” from both sides excuses list.

Then absolutely, what a data set the next 5-10 years will provide.
Fair enough. As long as there are plenty of accommodations in the middle regions might as well have both control samples.

Reactions: 85SugarVol
Fair enough. As long as there are plenty of accommodations in the middle regions might as well have both control samples.
The problem is the left will do what they want legal or not. That's their thing.

It's only natural and reasonable to desire examples of the exact opposite of what they want.

You’re such a ****ing idiot. Abortions for any reason are illegal in Malta and have absolutely nothing to do with the US.
What an entitled society we have become to think that we can go to another country and not have to follow their laws!!!!

The problem is the left will do what they want legal or not. That's their thing.

It's only natural and reasonable to desire examples of the exact opposite of what they want.
Let them. And then prosecute their asses. Yeah I know… I was laughing as I typed it.

MAGA, b*tches!

So let’s review the facts….
38yo woman gets pregnant. That is by definition a “high risk pregnancy” because of her age and her first pregnancy. Those facts alone usually would limit travel. Then they decide to travel outside the US. And in traveling outside the US, they failed to research or check with their OB about what emergency care would entail at their destination. Seeing as preterm labor is the most common complication of first time pregnancies in women over the age of 35, traveling would be best to a destination that provides medical care for preterm labor. They bear a bit of responsibility. And if she in fact had an office visit with her OB and her OB approved of this travel, then that is a whole separate problem.

So then to go to extrapolate their situation to a potential consequence of the Dodd decision is just absurd.

Lol, your emotional appeal to try justifying removing the rights of women and their self-determination?

Second guess: a fetus that was much greater than 15 weeks old.
Oh boy, the moron commenting on the immorality of killing children in another thread as a justification to ban firearms comes in and now advocates for... you all guessed it, killing children!

This is an example of a clown that will tell us it is acceptable for a woman to kill her already born child, up until it is no longer dependent on her care. What age is that? 14? 15? After all, before that, it is interfering with the woman's self determination.

So let’s review the facts….
38yo woman gets pregnant. That is by definition a “high risk pregnancy” because of her age and her first pregnancy. Those facts alone usually would limit travel. Then they decide to travel outside the US. And in traveling outside the US, they failed to research or check with their OB about what emergency care would entail at their destination. Seeing as preterm labor is the most common complication of first time pregnancies in women over the age of 35, traveling would be best to a destination that provides medical care for preterm labor. They bear a bit of responsibility. And if she in fact had an office visit with her OB and her OB approved of this travel, then that is a whole separate problem.

So then to go to extrapolate their situation to a potential consequence of the Dodd decision is just absurd.
No no no. You’re doing this all wrong. You have to accept the stupid ass out of context tweet at face value. Sorry thems the rules.

That’s at least twice today you’ve come in guns blazing with logic, reasoning, and data. One more time and we’re gonna have to start mass snitching on you. You’ve been warned.

1656268096943.gif

Last edited:
Nice work SCOTUS.

Move token back 50 years.

Do not pass GO.

Do not collect $200.

68% of Americans support status quo?

F the majority.

The legacy of Donald.

Oh I’m fine thanks. Your “point” is idiotic and patently false. A fetus is life it’s a living organism. To claim otherwise is fundamentally wrong. Your argument would be stronger if you didn’t reject basic biology.
The biological question of what is life doesn't dictate the answer of when life begins. Biologists aren't even of one mind on that question. I believe 95% of Biologists recognize fertilization as the first stage of the life cycle for mankind ( for which 100% of biologists believe to a man to meet the definition of a living being). But they arent tasked of deciding when life begins as a legal question, so theyre position is only relevant as a question of biology. The legal/philosophical question of when life begins is a separate question that you seem to want to dictate is a biological question. But fetuses aren't legally considered living in many countries and are only partially recognized as such under US law. Fetuses cannot claim citizenship in the country in which they were fertilized. They're also not entitled to child support until birth. All said, tge legal/philosophical question of when life begins necessarily involves a lot more variables than you're considering. You may be black/white on the issue, but the rest of the world takes a far more nuanced approach than you do.

Protestors standing in the road interfere with my right of self determination. Therefore, I should be legally allowed to plow them over with my vehicle.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
If it’s just a clump of cells until 20 or so weeks how can anyone be charged and convicted of murder for harming it? Especially the mother? That would be like a farmer burning up his tractor in his barn during a drunken rage.
That is a boat load of ethical baggage that needs unpacked, and I’m not going on a rant today to explain my position.

Plainly, a farmer (woman) has the right to determine for themselves what is right for their barn (body) and the judgement of others should play no role, within reason.

Businesses that require me to wear vaccines and masks interfere with my right of self determination. Therefore, I should be able to execute owners and managers that interfere with that right.

Reactions: InVOLuntary

VN Store

Back