Roe vs Wade Overturned

Here's the violent part:
“Extremist demonstrators made their way to the entrance of the Senate building and began forcibly trying to make entry by breaking down windows and pushing down doors,” according to the Arizona State Senate press release.

I think everyone here is aware of my disdain for politicians and government in general. So it should be no suprise that this is the kind of demonstration I favor. Certainly it is better than burning down private businesses or charitable organisations, blocking traffic on main roads, or creating autonomous zones. If the public doesn't like legislation, they should go where the legislators are. My only gripe is they chose the AZ capitol and not the American capitol.
Punishment needs to be the same as those being prosecuted for Jan 6 however. The hypocrite bastards need to be consistent.

You can burn anything you own down to the ground , as long as you don’t ask others to pay for your stupidly.

Actually you can’t. Dude not to far from me was charged with arson for burning down a house trailer on some land he purchased. Don’t know what the end result was but he was arrested and charged.

Actually you can’t. Dude not to far from me was charged with arson for burning down a house trailer on some land he purchased. Don’t know what the end result was but he was arrested and charged.

I don’t see how that’s possible if he owned it . Unless he tried to collect insurance somehow .
edit : somebody possibly had a lean on it that he didn’t know about ?

Everyone's say I agree with you? Did you all get together and decide that for me before I showed up today?

Do you intend on defending this position or just talking in circles?

Let’s start with the most extreme. 30 week fetus. Fully developed. Is that fetus alive before being born, yes or no?

If no, explain you’re reasoning. I can easily explain why it is alive. Can you defend your “reasoning”? Or do you just not want to accept this basic fact because it shows how horrific abortion is?

I don’t see how that’s possible if he owned it . Unless he tried to collect insurance somehow .
edit : somebody possibly had a lean on it that he didn’t know about ?

IDK all the details, just remember seeing it in the paper.

I understand. My point is simply that the bill they’re complaining about provides 15 weeks to get an abortion. So the idea that they’re opposing plan b is nonsense
It is DELIBERATE nonsense, successfully riling up the typical leftist, who is dense, robotic, shallow, and generally too lazy to understand anything longer than a TikTok video.

Just look at who you've been discussing this with in the thread. No substance.

Do you intend on defending this position or just talking in circles?

Let’s start with the most extreme. 30 week fetus. Fully developed. Is that fetus alive before being born, yes or no?

If no, explain you’re reasoning. I can easily explain why it is alive. Can you defend your “reasoning”? Or do you just not want to accept this basic fact because it shows how horrific abortion is?
Not alive because it hasn't been born. Simple enough.

I believe that 20 weeks is below the accepted standard for viability outside of the womb by a month and on the lower boundary of where sentience begins to occur. Viability and sentience is where I and many others would draw a line on the definition of personhood.

To my knowledge, no fetus "born" prior to that has survived. I think abortion is disgusting and wouldn't ever condone my wife ever having one but I also think the government interfering in private health decisions prior to 20 weeks is over reach.

Viability is a stupid standard. No baby on earth can survive outside the womb without complete and total care.

Viability is a stupid standard. No baby on earth can survive outside the womb without complete and total care.
Which is precisely why you see more than a handful of these insane people advocating for the ability of the mother to kill the baby even after birth.

Reactions: VOLS INC.
Plan b is contraception not abortion.

Not everyone in this thread agrees. Conception is the end all be all life begins, and anything after is murder. If plan B stops a fertilized egg from implanting we have just murdered somebody. Evidently this is equal to a late term abortion, because it is all “life”.

Reactions: Septic
I believe that 20 weeks is below the accepted standard for viability outside of the womb by a month and on the lower boundary of where sentience begins to occur. Viability and sentience is where I and many others would draw a line on the definition of personhood.

To my knowledge, no fetus "born" prior to that has survived. I think abortion is disgusting and wouldn't ever condone my wife ever having one but I also think the government interfering in private health decisions prior to 20 weeks is over reach.

You realize Roe was 8 weeks longer than the number you’re claiming, right?

thank you. I agree on the overreach.
I agree abortion is disgusting but I also would not be so bold as to make that decision for someone else. It was never a consideration for me.

Not simple at all. It has a heart beat, it has cells that divide, it responds to stimuli, it meets every requirement of life.

Location is not a requirement to be alive.
If all that were true, then you could take it out of the unwilling parent to test the hypothesis. I wonder how long it would take a fetus to stop all of those functions when you disconnect it from a living host. Of course it wouldn't survive however, so no alive.

Plus there's a difference between single cells being alive and a human being alive. A human has trillions of living things inside it before, during and after human death. Cells continue to divide in humans after they die.

If all that were true, then you could take it out of the unwilling parent to test the hypothesis. I wonder how long it would take a fetus to stop all of those functions when you disconnect it from a living host. Of course it wouldn't survive however, so no alive.

Plus there's a difference between single cells being alive and a human being alive. A human has trillions of living things inside it before, during and after human death. Cells continue to divide in humans after they die.

Same applies to a newborn through about the first several years.

VN Store

Back