Roe vs Wade Overturned

I didnt mean to imply he was advocating for bans (although from what I've read about him in the past, he's no champion of personal liberty). I said he's opening the door for them.
I get where you're coming from but he's really just shutting the door on using the 14th amendment to prevent certain bans.

Reactions: hog88
For those that support abortion. Your wife gets pregnant. Decides at 22 weeks she doesn’t want that baby.

Are you fine with her aborting the baby? Do you even feel like you have a say in the matter?

You know, since we are rushing to hypothetical extremes and all.

The Democrats are learning the hard way….when you base your whole strategy on reliance on unelected judges, you can lose Just as quickly from another set of judges. And THERE AINT A DARN THING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT.
Hoisted on their own petard and I LOVE it

You're joking. Right? Were you in a coma in the summer of 2020? Those weren't conservatives looting and burning buildings.

Selective reading is strong in this poster. Any comments of the violence promoting far rightists? Naw, of course not, you guys are perfect and peace-loving, eh?
Repubs. dagger

one method of it was just removed

I see what you are saying about government ( in general ) do you not understand that this is exactly the kind of thing that the FFs were talking about with states rights and small government? The whole reason is because they understood , it’s the people that have the right to decide their laws and regulations and not the federal governments right to decide . If you see that your state is going away from your ideology then change it by voting , if you can’t or won’t then you can pick up and move to a state that is better in line with your ideas . The federal government makes broad sweeping laws that you can’t get away from .. you know like king George did .

Last edited:
I see where what you are saying about government ( in general ) do you not understand that this is exactly the kind of thing that the FFs were talking about with states rights and small government? The whole reason is because they understand that it’s the people that have the right to decide their laws and regulations and not the federal governments right to decide . If you see that your state is going away from your ideology then change it by voting , if you can’t or won’t then you can pick up and move to a state that is better in line with your ideas . The federal government makes broad sweeping laws that you can get away from .. you know like king George did .
This is state rights but these laws being triggered are anything but small govt. It's not surprising though to see the self identified conservatives cheer for it

Reactions: zeppelin128
This is state rights but these laws being triggered are anything but small govt. It's not surprising though to see the self identified conservatives cheer for it

I don’t know about Republicans but anyone that’s a constitutionalist per say .. should be jumping up and down this week .

Selective reading is strong in this poster. Any comments of the violence promoting far rightists? Naw, of course not, you guys are perfect and peace-loving, eh?
Repubs. dagger
That was a pathetically weak response. You're comparing stupid campaigning by one moron conservative politician with thousands of liberals burning, looting and killing people over a period of months all across the country.

The beginning of the Modern Day Civil war is today . We have officially become the divided states of embarrassment to pretty much every other top tier country

VN Store

Back