Roe vs Wade Overturned

It's another method to force their beliefs on others not to mention another forced medical procedure. Aren't we against those now?

You think it would be an unbiased counselor? You don't think the ultrasound would end up with the tech pulling out pics like the zealots in here?

Who’s we?
I’m all for more information. An ultrasound is hardly an invasive procedure. If you pick the counselor you might want to spend 30 seconds finding out about the person you pick.

Why are we debating some fear mongering hypothetical?

In 2022, I have another question... why does the baby necessarily have to be killed? Do we have the medical technology right now to salvage a child after 5-6 months... or at least be pretty close to being able to salvage a baby in that time frame in the next decade?

If these liberals think we can switch over to green energy to run steel furnaces and aluminum plants, then certain they should have the same optimism in medical research being able to salvage a baby?
My youngest son was born at 29 1/2 weeks.
He’s 6.1 and 215 now with no medical issues

‘Into the Streets!’: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Chants SCOTUS Dobbs Ruling Is ‘Illegitimate’

AP22175542074174-inset-640x480.jpg

I'm no more ok with state governments taking rights away than I am the federal government doing it but since state governments are more accountable to their citizens I would rather that power rest in state legislatures than in DC.
It’s a smaller step than actually holding the federal gov accountable for anything.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
The 18 states which IMMEDIATELY outlawed abortion, including Democrat-led Michigan and Wisconsin, as soon as Roe v. Wade was overturned thanks to 'trigger laws' set up in anticipation

• Fifteen states have now banned abortion in all circumstances after preparing trigger laws which would come into effect in the event of Roe v. Wade being overturned
Abortion was automatically outlawed in 18 US states as soon as Roe v. Wade was overturned, thanks to specially-devised 'trigger laws' and historic bans that were automatically reenacted after Friday's ruling.

Thirteen states prepared trigger laws which would automatically outlaw terminations in the event of a ruling to overturn Roe v. Wade, which was widely-anticipated.

They are: Arkansas; Idaho; Kentucky; Louisiana; Mississippi; Missouri; North Dakota; Oklahoma; South Dakota; Tennessee; Texas; Utah and Wyoming.

Abortion bans in those states will now become law within 30 days.

Five other states have also now banned terminations, after historic laws superseded by the 1973 Roe ruling automatically came back into place.

Among those five are two Democrat-governed states - Michigan and Wisconsin.

59488565-10945997-image-a-74_1656092462545.jpg

18 states where abortion was outlawed as soon as Roe v. Wade was overturned | Daily Mail Online

Now the liberals are finally learning what it feels like to dread every time the SCOTUS prepares to announce a decision. You know, the way I have felt MY ENTIRE LIFE. Of course, when THEY were on the winning side, they always virtuously pontificated on how important it was to respect the rule of law and that I had to just learn to cope with decisions that I disagreed with. Welcome to our world Libs. Hope you get to “enjoy” seeing everything YOU care about get gutted by unelected judges for the next five decades. This is the world you created. Hope you like it.
They'll just attempt to pack the court.

He lost, I'm actually not mad. Republicans just sealed their fate with young voters. This, combined with their refusal to pass gun control because they're in the NRA's pockets, is going to make a lot of people vote blue. Hope you enjoy it before the boomers die off, its over when that happens.
By young voters, you mean that group of people that has about a 22% favorability rating of Dementia Joe in the latest polls?

Biden approval at 22% among young adults, 24% among Hispanics: poll

The 18 states which IMMEDIATELY outlawed abortion, including Democrat-led Michigan and Wisconsin, as soon as Roe v. Wade was overturned thanks to 'trigger laws' set up in anticipation

• Fifteen states have now banned abortion in all circumstances after preparing trigger laws which would come into effect in the event of Roe v. Wade being overturned
Abortion was automatically outlawed in 18 US states as soon as Roe v. Wade was overturned, thanks to specially-devised 'trigger laws' and historic bans that were automatically reenacted after Friday's ruling.

Thirteen states prepared trigger laws which would automatically outlaw terminations in the event of a ruling to overturn Roe v. Wade, which was widely-anticipated.

They are: Arkansas; Idaho; Kentucky; Louisiana; Mississippi; Missouri; North Dakota; Oklahoma; South Dakota; Tennessee; Texas; Utah and Wyoming.

Five other states have also now banned terminations, after historic laws superseded by the 1973 Roe ruling automatically came back into place.

18 states where abortion was outlawed as soon as Roe v. Wade was overturned | Daily Mail Online

Granholm at announcement:

1656106412187.jpeg

200w.gif

democrats-crying.gif

Did those trigger laws put anything in place to deal with the mothers and children?

VN Store

Back