Roe vs Wade Overturned

I'm a little behind today, I've seen free movement mentioned a few times. What are the counseling and movement referring to?
They'll make pregnant women undergo things like ultrasounds or counseling before being allowed to choose. Also there will no doubt be an effort to challenge a citizens right to travel over state lines to get an abortion which could be a criminal act in their home state.

That requires desire. I just want to be left alone and let people live their life. It's the overzealous freaks who want to make every issue an all out war.

There will always be overzealous freaks on both sides of every issue so when they bring the war to your neck of the woods you either fight back or roll over. It's much easier to fight back at the state level than the federal one.

Now that's interesting, because I've seen it posted both 5-4 and 6-3.
Politico has it 5-4 with Roberts joining the liberals.

Supreme Court gives states green light to ban abortion, overturning Roe

The high court’s vote to overturn nearly five decades of court rulings upholding a right to end a pregnancy won the support of five of the court’s six conservative justices, while Chief Justice John Roberts and the court’s three liberal justices opposed overruling Roe.

This isn't true. If people against it believed it were murder, then there would be no exceptions, and a lot of people agree with exceptions.
I get what you’re saying, but people can believe it’s murder and still agree with the exceptions.

Not at all. Your using govt to redefine things to have your way.
No, murder has been illegal for as long as I can remember, unless it was an unborn fetus. If you think life begins at birth or conception, it’s still called terminating a pregnancy. Pretty much by definition a murder. Hypocrites like you are most likely against murder, except when it involves a defenseless fetus. This is a decision that has been a long time coming.

Yes, You Should Dance on the Grave of Roe v. Wade

We are being told to temper our happiness on this historic day. The sensible and sensitive conservatives who are intellectually and morally superior to us groundlings are very quick to tell us to check our enthusiasm as we finally see Roe v. Wade cast into the ash-heap of history.

"Now is not the time to gloat," you'll be told. "Show some charity to those who are on the wrong side of today's decision," they'll lecture to you. "Put yourself in their shoes and show some empathy," they are already admonishing.

Baloney.

Celebrate. Shout "Halleluia!" Sing and rejoice.

Yes, You Should Dance on the Grave of Roe v. Wade

They'll make pregnant women undergo things like ultrasounds or counseling before being allowed to choose. Also there will no doubt be an effort to challenge a citizens right to travel over state lines to get an abortion which could be a criminal act in their home state.

What’s wrong with seeing an ultrasound or speaking to someone before making a decision?
I’m not seeing the horror for either.

Prevention of crossing state lines will never stand up in court

Its just common sense abortion control

What’s wrong with seeing an ultrasound or speaking to someone before making a decision?
It's another method to force their beliefs on others not to mention another forced medical procedure. Aren't we against those now?

You think it would be an unbiased counselor? You don't think the ultrasound would end up with the tech pulling out pics like the zealots in here?

Reactions: zeppelin128
In 2022, I have another question... why does the baby necessarily have to be killed? Do we have the medical technology right now to salvage a child after 5-6 months... or at least be pretty close to being able to salvage a baby in that time frame in the next decade?

If these liberals think we can switch over to green energy to run steel furnaces and aluminum plants, then certain they should have the same optimism in medical research being able to salvage a baby?

It's another method to force their beliefs on others not to mention another forced medical procedure. Aren't we against those now?

You think it would be an unbiased counselor? You don't think the ultrasound would end up with the tech pulling out pics like the zealots in here?

Do they preform abortions without first doing an ultrasound? Serious question.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols

VN Store

Back