Roe vs Wade Overturned

We live in a country where you’re forced to have a child but said child isn’t even safe at school in this country
FTR, overturning RvW does not outlaw abortion. It removes the decision of legalized abortion from the federal level and sends it back to the state level. There will no longer be a federal law banning or legalizing abortion. There will be 50 different opportunities for arguing for or against abortion in one's home state. People should understand what they are rioting over here. The opinion specifically says it puts the decision back to each state where it belongs.

States have always traditionally had the monopoly on what constituted a lawful killing and what was unlawful. Roe was bad law at its start and deserves being overturned. Each state, and the constituents of each state, should decide their own laws. Just like euthanasia/ assisted suicide, I may add, which is illegal in most states but legal in Oregon, Washington D.C., Hawaii, Washington, Maine, Colorado, New Jersey, California, and Vermont.

WOW... I wouldn't have expected an anti-abortion demonstration with women in it...

10070000-0aff-0242-cb09-08da560e75fd_w1597_n_st.jpg

I can't find it online, but it was a 5-4 vote. Who was the 4th vote? Roberts? Barrett? Kavanaugh?

Edit: Nevermind... Roberts... of course.

Last edited:
By banning abortions, forcing counseling, criminalize free movement, etc. It's big govt for people who claim to hate big govt
Criminalizing free movement is a bit of a stretch. So is calling this big gov hypocracy from the right.
We could make government a lot smaller by removing all law enforcement and prisons.

Criminalizing free movement is a bit of a stretch. So is calling this big gov hypocracy from the right.
We could make government a lot smaller by removing all law enforcement and prisons.
the legality is a stretch but not the idea. See, the right uses govt to do its bidding just like the left. Difference is the left admits it while the god-fearing, moral righties claim the high ground

All? I'm in favor of huge cuts to law enforcement and prisons though. Police should not be state revenue collectors

By banning abortions, forcing counseling, criminalize free movement, etc. It's big govt for people who claim to hate big govt

As I said earlier, much easier to change a state legislature than congress so get to it.

As I said earlier, much easier to change a state legislature than congress so get to it.
That requires desire. I just want to be left alone and let people live their life. It's the overzealous freaks who want to make every issue an all out war.

Reactions: zeppelin128

I'm a little behind today, I've seen free movement mentioned a few times. What are the counseling and movement referring to?

VN Store

Back