Roe vs Wade Overturned

I’m not seeing the issue here. I don’t think anyone has ever thought Trump was a hardliner on abortion.
Kari Lake certainly pretended to be.

Finally we're going to see how many Republican politicians actually believe that "life" begins at conception, and I have my popcorn out.

Reactions: EasternVol
Kari Lake certainly pretended to be.

Finally we're going to see how many Republican politicians actually believe that "life" begins at conception, and I have my popcorn out.

It’s an election year . All you will see is politicians tap dancing , and voters going I don’t know about that , but at least he’s better than the alternative.

Reactions: dovervolz
Even if you're mildly accurate in that assertion, how has it negatively affected your life? Have you been deprived of something?
I agree, but most people have turned those things into a drama tool to campaign for or against depending on which side of the Aisle you are on. I get it but let's face it you are never going to please everyone and character comes into question when the subject comes up.

I am pro choice for the most part as a I am a middle conservative. You will never bring an unwanted child into the world and a concrete argument can be made to do away with abortions. In contrast, you should never take a Woman's right to choose and she and her doctor must weigh in as to what is best for her with out the government.

As far as the borders are concerned, close them down rewrite the constitution to do so. Build concentration camps in Mexico to house them and let Mexico take on the burden of their open borders. Nobody should step into this country without a job a place to live and registered to pay Taxes. No businesses should employ illegal immigrants which is a law but rarely enforced.
Several years ago we found 13 living in a two bedroom apartment in N. Georgia of which 7 were using the same social security number. Working in the Carpet mills. Unbelievable.

The Trans community we have catered to and in doing so it has caused more problems than warranted. Give an inch and a foot is taken. Now it is a sports topic? No.

The simple question is this, the resources to house, feed and educate unwanted children runs up Medical, housing, and other public resources normally provide to those in need. In turn that runs up the costs of Insurance (home, auto, medical and so on and so forth). Who pays the price for all this, the Middle Class? So keep on raising the population in America and if you don't make the mark you will be poor, spoon fed or not.

Classic conservative bull$hit. See it all the time. And he's from good 'ole Tennessee!

I don’t excuse him at all, but you seem to not understand there’s a bazillion hypocrites on both sides all over the country. His district would do well to replace him with a better choice, but calm your 14 year old hormones down with these “we got em!” posts.

Reactions: UT_Dutchman

VN Store

Back