Roe vs Wade Overturned

Please tell me you're trying to be funny.

Sure, but you didn't watch it because you posted your reply two minutes after I posted a 9 minute video. I'm assuming your comment about blaming the right was tic, but this guy's speech is on the money.

He was a leftist plumber!

If you haven't seen it on HBO, you need to watch "White House Plumbers." It's kind of a humorous take on the Watergate burglars centered on G. Gordon Liddy and Howard Hunt. Much of it is true and let's just say the rest of it would have made the real Liddy and Hunt go nuts, especially Hunt who had this surreal belief that he was a major player in DC.

I read Liddy's book "Will." right after it came out. Jason Theroux's portrayal of Liddy is pretty much right on, even if the script takes liberties.

Reactions: creekdipper
Shocking

It just shows that the left-wing hysteria over the decision was unfounded. It also shows that it wasn’t as impactful a decision on abortion rates as the right was wanting it to be.

It just shows that the left-wing hysteria over the decision was unfounded. It also shows that it wasn’t as impactful a decision on abortion rates as the right was wanting it to be.
Clearwater may be right, it ss abit ealry to see the full impact...gotta wait for the crazies who brag about abortions to weed thier way out cuz I'm sure I'm protest they aborted more then thier fair share helping the numbers of course.

To at least some extent, it is also a result of a majority of Americans wanting women to have abortion rights. Whenever strict abortion bans have appeared on statewide ballots, even in red states such as South Carolina, Nebraska and Kansas, they have been defeated.

To at least some extent, it is also a result of a majority of Americans wanting women to have abortion rights. Whenever strict abortion bans have appeared on statewide ballots, even in red states such as South Carolina, Nebraska and Kansas, they have been defeated.

So why all the bitching and moaning? It just shows states can self govern without federal intervention.

So why all the bitching and moaning? It just shows states can self govern without federal intervention.
No small amount of the ear splitting histrionics after the decision would have had one believe SCOTUS had flatly outlawed abortion when in fact it did not one jot more than say the issue wasn't, nor should have ever been, under Federal jurisdiction. They made it a state issue and apparently there hasn't been much in the way of overly dramatic changes across the country.

I can't understand why women don't want fat, middle-aged clown men telling them how they should live their lives and
trying to dictate their reproductive decisions. Women to conservative men: Eat it.

I can't understand why women don't want fat, middle-aged clown men telling them how they should live their lives and
trying to dictate their reproductive decisions. Women to conservative men: Eat it.
I will tune into the view when you become a cohost.

RN supported abortion, expanded Affirmative Action, and he also created the Environmental Protection Agency.

I laugh at conservative chuckleheads who don't like the EPA. You should piss in your water, toss in some furniture polish or another toxin, and then
drink it. No? Don't want to do that?

I laugh at conservative chuckleheads who don't like the EPA. You should piss in your water, toss in some furniture polish or another toxin, and then
drink it. No? Don't want to do that?
The EPA wasn't crated until 1970. People before then were not having to drink their piss or furniture polish. Once again you are lost. It's getting tiresome correcting you. Please stop.

The EPA wasn't crated until 1970. People before then were not having to drink their piss or furniture polish. Once again you are lost. It's getting tiresome correcting you. Please stop.
Corporate and consumer America was doing a thorough job then of poisoning the air, water, and land. The EPA helped reverse that. They've since gone way overboard with their regulations but they've also helped improve our quality of life.

Reactions: Franklin Pierce

VN Store

Back