Robert Hubbs to return to Tennessee..OFFICIAL

I'm new here so just wanted to introduce my self Dallas from irvine ky but I bleed orange can't wait to see what coach Donnie and staff can give me to brag about to my KY friends !! Go vols!!!

Welcome to the board! Coach Tyndall is bringing some excitement the last few days for sure.

Worthy of boomage.

Denzel-Washington-Boom-Gif.gif

Fo sho

Reactions: 1 person
Hubbs may be eligible for a redshirt. He played in 32 percent of Tennessee's games this season. The NCAA rule technically says 30 percent but a player for Syracuse was granted one a few years ago when he'd played in 31.25 percent of their games. So they let it edge over slightly sometimes.

Not sure if they want to pursue that or not.

Hubbs may be eligible for a redshirt. He played in 32 percent of Tennessee's games this season. The NCAA rule technically says 30 percent but a player for Syracuse was granted one a few years ago when he'd played in 31.25 percent of their games. So they let it edge over slightly sometimes.

Not sure if they want to pursue that or not.
While true, many (and probably Hubbs himself) feel that he is the type of talent that may only be here two more years anyway.

While true, many (and probably Hubbs himself) feel that he is the type of talent that may only be here two more years anyway.

That would be ideal of all parties, but it wouldn't hurt to try and get the redshirt regardless.

While I agree DT recruits better than CM, comparing Butch and Donnie as recruiters is not fair really. Imagine if College Football had this silly transfer season to the level Basketball does.

No apparently, our last coach told him that he would be, that's why he never came back. But, they were wrong he played to many minutes to qualify of a RS.

Are you suggesting that the previous staff was incompetent and didn't really know what they were doing?

I must say I have not spent this much time in the BB recruit forum in a long time. It feels great to get excited about our BB program once again.

Kicked beyond the stripe to Hubbs for 3....MONEY!!! The inbounds pass is tipped and stolen by Richardson...dish to Mostella for the jam...Wow he jumped over that defender on that jam...:yes:

Reactions: 2 people
Sticking here after watching so many go. That's the kind of player we deserve to see wearing orange. It's going to be alot of fun watching him dominate in the SEC!

Okay guys, what does the roster look like now? Richardson, Hubbs, Punter, Mostella, Pops, McGhee, Thompson, who else?

Possible additions - Owens, Suarez, Cofer, Ellis?

VN Store

Back