Rivals 250- 2010

Oh ok. Who do you like better Heaps or Sims?

I probably like Heaps a little better. They have pretty comparable stats. I think Heaps is more of a leader and seems like a good kid. Not saying that Sims isn't just think he's more of a question mark. I do think we have a better shot at getting Sims though, and I wouldn't be disappointed if we did.

Sims, for now. How mobile is the Heaps kid?

If he is just gonna b here his Freshman year, then be gone for 2 years.....I would rather get Simms.

If he is just gonna b here his Freshman year, then be gone for 2 years.....I would rather get Simms.
Best case scenario we would get two and redshirt Heap, so when the other guy is a senior Heaps would be coming back as a redshirt freshman with a year to get back in the swing of college football.

Brunetti is the in-state guy, but I don't like gambling on Memphis unless we have a for sure backup plan. Therefore, I think we should go after Sims. Personally, I'd like Heaps, but am not a fan of signing anyone that will be taking two years off during the middle of their college time. I think it is honorable that he is probably going to take his mission, but would rather have Sims because of that.

Brunetti is the in-state guy, but I don't like gambling on Memphis unless we have a for sure backup plan. Therefore, I think we should go after Sims. Personally, I'd like Heaps, but am not a fan of signing anyone that will be taking two years off during the middle of their college time. I think it is honorable that he is probably going to take his mission, but would rather have Sims because of that.

One word:

Mapu.

Bama already has a commitment from the 2010 class and guess where he is from? Memphis, TENNESSEE! A four-star receiver, non-the-less! ROLL TIDE! You guys are in for a long, dark and bumpy ride.:lolabove:

Bama already has a commitment from the 2010 class and guess where he is from? Memphis, TENNESSEE! A four-star receiver, non-the-less! ROLL TIDE! You guys are in for a long, dark and bumpy ride.:lolabove:

Yeah, and Teague and Nuke were florida locks too. I dont believe he has signed his LOI yet right, suck it bammer!:the_finger:

VN Store

Back