Rivals 250- 2010

jmva1

Anyone know when this it's coming out? Should be a HUGE 2010 class for us. Already have one, possible five star, commit in Jacquez (anyone know how to spell that) Smith.

im not sure....all i know is im excited for this next season and to see what the 2010 class brings in

Thats the 250 to watch not the official list. It came out in november before all the combines, camps, etc.

Next year will be the year to lock up the state.
I went down that list & looked at every QB's list & the only two i saw us on were Jake Heaps & Philip Sims.

I went down that list & looked at every QB's list & the only two i saw us on were Jake Heaps & Philip Sims.
I know we have offered Brunetti as well (don't know if he is on the watch list though)

Thats not a bad thing. Those are probably the top 2 Pro Style QBs for 2010. I think we land one of them.

I heard somewhere that Heaps was coming for an unofficial this weekend. Can someone confirm it?

Heaps is coming 3rd weekend in Feb. I can't remember where I saw it now, but he is coming with his family.

Thats not a bad thing. Those are probably the top 2 Pro Style QBs for 2010. I think we land one of them.

I wasnt saying its a bad thing. I was just thinking to myself we might try to go after a few more for assurance. Surley we can land one of those guys, im high on the Heaps kid but isnt he also Mormon & will have to take that trip after his freshman year?

I wasnt saying its a bad thing. I was just thinking to myself we might try to go after a few more for assurance. Surley we can land one of those guys, im high on the Heaps kid but isnt he also Mormon & will have to take that trip after his freshman year?

Thats what everybody says but i'm not so convinced. Steve Young never took a mission but John Beck did. I think it's a toss up right now.

John Brice from Volquest said Tennessee has already offered 65 - 70 kids for the 2010 class. I find that hard to believe personally, but hat is what he said. Obviously we can't take them all, but we might end up being like Texas. They offer their recruits early and the ones that drag their feet miss out. First come first serve. They seem to always end up with a good class and they fill their committment list early.

Thats what everybody says but i'm not so convinced. Steve Young never took a mission but John Beck did. I think it's a toss up right now.
I believe he has already said he would do it after his freshman year...

VN Store

Back