Rivals 250- 2010

He has committed to the Tide. Until he decides to change his mind, I am happy to rub it in the Vol Nation faces. Besides, you are talking Florida losing commits, not Bama. We didn't lose anyone that committed. By the way -- No. 1 recruiting class 2 years in a row -- and we already kicked your rear ends all over the field the last two years. Looking forward to many more fun days like those! :dance2:

He has committed to the Tide. Until he decides to change his mind, I am happy to rub it in the Vol Nation faces. Besides, you are talking Florida losing commits, not Bama. We didn't lose anyone that committed. By the way -- No. 1 recruiting class 2 years in a row -- and we already kicked your rear ends all over the field the last two years. Looking forward to many more fun days like those! :dance2:

It says junior member right under you user name. Somehow I am not surprised.

:lolabove:

Love how you make up words, classily? you are a bama fan aren't you. But I know 2 words that are suck and it and you can do it! Go back under your bridge troll.

I guess you beat a team twice the few in alabama that can read AND has a computer have to get on others websites and talk ****. Does us favor and bury Bear Bryant he is starting to smell.:eek:k:

Last edited:

VN Store

Back