RIP Twitter

I think it’s the old adage: “Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.”

He wanted a later trial. This delays the trial and he can just yell “PSYCH” at the end and walk again. I’m assuming it is not like the sale of a McDouble and fries, where it happens in one day and it’s over.
Ah ok. You see it as just another delaying tactic which yes would be bad faith if he didn’t follow thru with the deal. That seems like a fairly on target take. I am assuming he will follow thru at this point, thus once the deal is complete the suit would seem rather moot wouldn’t it? As the now majority owner of Twitter he’s following thru on a prospective suit of a buyer whom is… himself?

Apparently you do. I asked what was so monumental on page 99. And yes apparently all you have are histrionics. I do have two posts on page 99 that I see neither appears vary innocuous

I said something "historical" happened. You exaggerated my statement by mockingly asking me what was "so monumental" and then I threw that in your face when you accused me of histrionics. Does it embarrass you that this had to be explained? I would be embarrassed.

I said something "historical" happened. You exaggerated my statement by mockingly asking me what was "so monumental" and then I threw that in your face when you accused me of histrionics. Does it embarrass you that this had to be explained? I would be embarrassed.
Ok you would be embarrassed then I’m not. I inferred historical as some major event. You seemed rather lathered over it after all.

So again what happened that was so “historical” on page 99? Does this word trigger you less?

Ok you would be embarrassed then I’m not. I inferred historical as some major event. You seemed rather lathered over it after all.

So again what happened that was so “historical” on page 99? Does this word trigger you less?

Why are you still asking when I explained it already?

You act like a middle schooler. You write with a condescending tone trying to elicit a reaction from me and then call me out for histrionics, and then when your hypocrisy is pointed out, you start talking about how mad I am. Just be cool.

Why are you still asking when I explained it already?

You act like a middle schooler. You write with a condescending tone trying to elicit a reaction from me and then call me out for histrionics, and then when your hypocrisy is pointed out, you start talking about how mad I am. Just be cool.
Can you give me a post number where you explained it? All I see this far is you dunking on my usage of synonyms. Oh and on that … 🤡

E568DDD4-B8FC-451B-B13A-B4B2CECEB167.jpeg

Can you give me a post number where you explained it? All I see this far is you dunking on my usage of synonyms. Oh and on that … 🤡

View attachment 496887

monumebtal?

Historical can just mean it happened in the past. Monumental means it happened in the past and was a big deal, so it can be a synonym for historical, but just because it's historical doesn't mean it's monumental. "So monumental" means it was a really big deal.

You literally quoted the explanation.

Coming from the guy who turned "historical" into "so monumental."

For the nose pickers in the back, page 99 is when we found out Musk was welching on the deal.

Let's be done with each other for a while.

monumebtal?

Historical can just mean it happened in the past. Monumental means it happened in the past and was a big deal, so it can be a synonym for historical, but just because it's historical doesn't mean it's monumental. "So monumental" means it was a really big deal.

You literally quoted the explanation.

Let's be done with each other for a while.
Oh no you don’t. I already told you what I inferred. You started this with strutting around and said something historical happened. Which by your strutting I inferred was a big deal. I’ve said that TWICE now. And I’ve also backed that up with the synonyms for monumental which historic is right there on the list.

So the “historic” item is he has reversed on backing out of the deal? Ok. So my first post today on this implied this isn’t necessarily a good thing for people to be dunking on ? “Are the Twitter employees back on suicide watch?”. Because now… we’re back to day one where Musk is buying Twitter and people lost their damn minds on … Twitter? 🤷‍♂️

@n_huffhines so again is Musk buying Twitter a good thing in your opinion? Try and remember the universe before page 99 of this thread. Do you think Musk and the technical staff at Twitter are a good fit? Because to me this looked like a match made in hell on day one from and employer/employee standpoint.

I spoke with one of my resellers just the other day. He is a contractor/advisor primarily in the poultry industry in Gainesville GA. Has a smallish inventory and walk up counter.
Looking for personnel just like everyone else..A warehouse/ delivery position paying $18/hour and they cover 90% of medical..CANNOT FIND people..

We are talking graduate HS level applicants. **** at 18 and fresh out of HS and making near $40K..getting your own pad..party time..

This nation is in BIG TROUBLE

Holy crap that is some truly scary stuff right there .

@n_huffhines so again is Musk buying Twitter a good thing in your opinion? Try and remember the universe before page 99 of this thread. Do you think Musk and the technical staff at Twitter are a good fit? Because to me this looked like a match made in hell on day one from and employer/employee standpoint.
Aaaaannnnnddd just like I asked above we’ve come full circle back to the start of people losing their minds all over again.

Media worries as Elon Musk closes deal to buy Twitter: 'Be afraid, be actually afraid'

rn twitter is dead. He killed it. It's been tweaked to dig into your computer and push things at you. Reliable information is being kept behind the pay wall, until some anon pushes it forward. The search has been completely borked. It's becoming as usless as the rest of the world. Christ, I hate computers.

rn twitter is dead. He killed it. It's been tweaked to dig into your computer and push things at you. Reliable information is being kept behind the pay wall, until some anon pushes it forward. The search has been completely borked. It's becoming as usless as the rest of the world. Christ, I hate computers.

To paraphrase
It’s no longer a left echo chamber

Reactions: marcusluvsvols

VN Store

Back